I Thought It Was Over

16 year old Becky and her friend, almost sixteen year old Mia; Becky’s little sister Lillian, 12 and her friend Eleanora, also 12, are at a sleepover.

Becky was a super-secret agent when she was 6-10, then nearly died and quit.

One day she was running from bullies when she saw something weird; someone disappeared into a wall. Being the clueless genius she was, Becky somehow followed him and discovered the FBI base. Yeah. A six year old stumbled upon the most secret building in existence.

She is accepted into the force (her parents were told she was going to a prestigious boarding school for the intellectually gifted), the youngest agent since that branch had opened, one hundred and twelve years ago. Agent Bex Charlotte King.

Being so young, they wanted her to have a mentor, someone to look after her; not a grown up agent who would likely treat her like a child, but someone young. The closest field agent to her age was sixteen year old Leo Glow. He had a ten year old brother and some other siblings, and basically became like a big brother to his “Little Pony” (Bex, as she was known then, was obsessed with horses, especially the cartoon MLP ones).

But then, four years after Bex has joined, a mission doesn’t go as planned, agents are injured, including Bex. Leo blames himself.

When Bex leaves the FBI, she gets her mind wiped, and now goes by Becky, still really smart but more of a normal person. At the same time as Becky's accident, Leo desertsedand his parents went missing. 

But Becky’s brain was just too advanced for a simple mind wipe; regaining memories, she is aware of her four years as a spy, and makes contact with the head of FBI. She is alerted of a few things, but no details.

Now Becky is sixteen, and her new enemy, Leo, is back.

At the sleepover, everyone is nearly asleep when Becky’s senses tell her something is wrong. Not long after a crash is heard and the door is flung open by an agent who used to work with Becky. She says to go, so Becky tells the others to quickly pack a small bag and get back here ASAP. She digs out her old gear and is ready to be on the run. 

Her recurring thoughts? 

I thought it was over. 

HEY GUYS!

I posted this story a while ago but had some issues and took it down. Now I've slightly edited it and am putting it back up. 

The names have been changed but I have to tell you that I may not have done them all. Mia WAS Meg, Lillian WAS Laura and Eleanora WAS Emily

If you see any mistakes, with the names or otherwise, TELL ME PLEASE!

ov

Enjoy!