.C H A P T E R : 0 0 7.

Start from the beginning

"Do you know, how long have we been here?" He asked suddenly out of no where. I moved in his chest.

"I think almost a day now. 24 hours I guess." I answered him this time breaking our intense eye contact.

"Wow. That's alot." He said. I hummed.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and again his eyes were burning into mine but I had to look away quickly. It was distracting me from our conversation. But I think he loved to make eye contact with the person he spoke to.

I nodded. "Yeah. You?" I asked him. I'm sure he also must be feeling hungry as well. Just like me.

"Unfortunately, Yes." He answered. I gave him a sad smile.

"We shouldn't have eaten that chocolate bar that quickly." He said, trying to make a lighter mood. I chuckled softly.

"You're right." I answered him. Then the silence took over us again. Since, we'd came closer to each other, we aren't talking much. I think we both are shy and just feeling each other.

We stayed like that for a few more moments, quitely in each other's arms. It was great feeling to have him close to me. I'd never been this much close to a guy. And I never even thought in my wildest dreams to even talk to a guy as handsome as Justin. I never even dreamt of it.

His presence was so calming to me. Having him close to me was a very sweet feeling.

I felt safe in his arms.

Then I felt. His strong arm's grip was tightening around me. But I didn't minded it at all. I didn't knew what actually he was trying to do but I think he was trying to get some warmth from my body.

Or is he trying to feel my presence? I am here. He didn't need to worry about it. I'll always be there. Neither of us was going anywhere and now it made me worried. It's been a whole day. Again it's 8pm. The same time we got stuck here and still there's no singh of us getting out of here.

Somehow I controlled myself. Relax Alishia, remember what Justin told. They'll get us out of here tomorrow. Today was Christmas, so how someone's gonna get us out. We'll have to wait till the morning.

But it wasn't working. I was becoming more upset second by second. We really need help.

"Justin?" I whispered softly. I didn't got any answer but I asked my question anyway.

"How long do you think more we'll have to be here?" I asked him again softly.

I waited for his reply but I got none. It made me more upset. Why he's not answering? Is he angry with me? I got more worried.

I looked up at his face and realized that he's already fallen asleep. Oh god! Why in the world I was freaking out? He was extremely tired that's why he's sleeping. I sighed and shook my head.

Then I again looked at his face. His eyelids were closed, his breathing was deep and relax, all the muscles in his body were at total peace. It was like I was watching a baby in his deep slumber.

I starred at him for a while, just watching him in awe. He looked so calm. His chest was rising up and down with each intake and outtake of air.

His body was at complete rest. And I adored the way he looked while he was asleep. I wonder what he must be dreaming right now. I wonder what was going on under these eyelids and what the first thing would come in his head whenever he'll fall asleep. What things did he dream about? After all he's a rich businessman. I mean he has everything in his life. What could he be dreaming about?

I was also feeling sleepy and my mind was constatly telling me to go to sleep too. Having Justin sleep next to me felt so peaceful. I smiled and closed my eyes to feel his presence next to me more.

I wish when we wake up, we would be out of here...

__________

They're coming closer! 🙄

From the next chapter, things will get more better...

And, guess what? It's My Birthday!!! So Happy Birthday To Me...!!!😘🎂

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Love ~ Mariya