F O U R T E E N

One week later

Jack

"I'm back" Johnson shouts walking in the house.

Chloe stand up from her seat next to me and flares at johnson crossing her arms.

"Jack where have you been" she spits angrily

"Hey baby" he grins stepping close to her

And where we have another Johnson and Chloe fight. As usual. The amount of times the two have broke up the got back together is ridiculous. I'm always the one to sort of there fights which could so easily be avoided.
Here we have a classic example. Chloe and johnson made plans and johnson forgot. Chloe comes over and wait for him to get home. Instead of acting calmly this happens.

"I can't believe you forgot. Again. Johnson I'm so sick of you" Chloe shouts

And now johnson will reply with something on the lines of Chloe's attitude.

"Babe I'm sorry alight. Calm the attitude"

Told you

"I don't have an attitude alright. Plus we wouldn't be having this fight if you stuck to our deal"

If you look closer enough, you can see steam coming out of Chloe's ears.

"I'm not dealing with you right now" johnson goes to walk away and Chloe grabs him turning him back around.

"We are talking about this" she growls angrily

This is a new one. Talking it through. Why didn't I think of that.

"I'm sorry alright. I'll make it up to you" johnson sighs and kisses Chloe's forehead lightly

"Never do this again and all is forgive" she smiles and kisses his lips.

"That's enough of that. I'm going to go cry about my lack of relationship now" they both chuckle as I walk out.

Ugh relationships.

—————————————
Related to the lack of relationship line probably more than I should.

Hi guys. I'm back. How are you all?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

P.s I know it's short. I don't know how people write such long chapters.

- Emma