T W E L V E

Jess

I came home that evening to shouting. I got my keys out and unlocked the door. I go in to see Jack and Sammy yelling at each other. I shut the door and drop my bag. They both turn their head slowly towards me.

"Hey baby, how was work ?" The award tone that Sammy's voice held proved that I had definitely entered at the wrong time.

"It was fine" I slow my voice down still looking at them both with a confused look.

I looked Jack up and down and took in all his features. Same brown hair, same hazel eyes and same memories. That was the worst bit. I couldn't stop looking at him. A smile tugged up the side of this lips when his eyes met mine. I forgot my surroundings. I forgot everything.

I was so distracted I hadn't even heard Sammy call my name multiple times. "Jess" he shouts

I snap my head to his and he was not happy. "You finished" he snaps giving me a stern look

"Back off" Jack says turning back to Sammy

"Don't tell me what to do. She's my girlfriend"

The tension in the room was building. I was suck between wanting to leave but not wanting to leave these two alone together.

"Jess was my girlfriend way before, so just back off" Jack snaps and pushes Sammy's shoulder.

Sammy pushes him back and he falls, hitting the edge of the coffee table. The crash causing the plate siting there to fall and it smashes into pieces on the ground. I've had it since I was 6. I made it wth my grandma before she died. All I had left of her.

"Look what you've done" I shout

"You stupid immature boys" I rush over and pick up the broken pieces.

"Jack go home and Sammy leave me alone. I don't want to see either of you right now" I wipe my tears and rush to mine and Sammy's bedroom. I slam the door creating a loud crash.

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse.

---------------------
I'm now on summer holidays so I hope to update more often. I hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading.

See you soon.

Emma x