E L E V E N

Jack

Jess didn't reply after I sent the message saying I loved her. To be honest I didn't expect her too. I thought I did love her but I worry that I'm only in love with the idea of her. Having her back. Holding her. Kissing her.

"Back" Johnson shouts through the house

I go out to the landing and looking over the balcony to the main entrance. Chloe was with him, she didn't look happy.

"You alright chlo" I ask

She nods. She kisses Johnson and then leaves to the kitchen. Johnson shrugs then follows her to the kitchen.

I had no idea what was happening with him and Chloe. On off on off. It was stressful. I always had to sort out their fights.

I go downstairs stairs and walk into the kitchen.

"You're a dick" she says as I walk in

"Nice to see you too" I chuckle

"Jess. You can't tell her you love her. Jack she's in a relationship. Don't mess with her head"

She was right. I'm making this so much more complicated than needed. I was hurting both of us. Again.

Jess knows about her. The girl after. The girl that made me feel better after I lost Jess.

She wasn't good for me, but neither was Jess.

----------------------
Hi guys!

I know this is a really short and shitting chapter but I wanted to get something up for you guys. I struggling for ideas so you have any idea then please leave a comment or you can dm me.

Thank you all for be so patience and amazing. ❤️

- Emma