S E V E N

Jack

"Mate, what am I going to do"

I was standing in a hotel room pacing, while Johnson sat on the bed in front of me. I'd been pacing for probably the past 20 minutes. This girl messes with my head.

"Come sit down. Lets talk it through" he says in a hopeful tone

I sit next to him and take a deep breath.

"Okay, it's just Sammy. Why am I feeling mad about this. It's not like Jess is with a horrible guy or she's mine and he's trying to get with her. She's his. I just didn't think she won't be with anyone else. I guess I just thought we were each other's end"

Johnson looks at me with sympathy. "Dude, I thought I'd never be with Chloe again. Then she suddenly came back and it made my world better again. That could till happen to you, and if it doesn't. You've got me" he nudges my shoulder with his elbow making me chuckle.

Don't get me started on Johnson and Chloe. The pair have broke up and got back together so many times it's ridiculous. At the moment they are together, but who knows if that will last.

I shouldn't of rung her. I shouldn't of talked to Sammy. This girl has caused me so much pain.

Maybe we shouldn't of even met.

--------------------
Thanks for reading. I know I'm being really slow with the updates but I'm trying. The fan fiction award are open at the moment so it you nominated us or voted for us, if we got nominated it would mean soooo much to us. The next update will be soon.

Bye for now xxx

-Emma