N I N E

Jack

We were at the studio waiting for our manger to bring in some back up singers. Johnson has been bugging me to get with one of them. Wants my mind off Jess. Easier said than done.

We hear heels coming closer to the door till it's swung open. In walks our manger with a blonde girl behind her. She had way too much makeup on and was covered in fake tan.

"Take it away" our manger says to her

"Hi, I'm Tanya and I'm like totally into singing at the moment. So yer" her high pitch voice flood my ears in pain. I hope she can sing well.

She opens her mouth and starts to sing. 

I was wrong.

After she finally finishes she open her mouth to talk again.

"That was so good right. I know it was" she flicks her hair away from her in a cocky I'm too good for you way. She was interesting....

"You were great...but we don't think you're going to fit. Sorry" Johnson says

She scoffs and walks out.

"Do your ears hurt too" Johnson says making me laugh

"Alright" our mangers says walking over "that's one down. Just nine more to go" she says looking at her clipboard

I sigh slouching down in my chair. Hopefully the other 9 would be better.

"Can we turn our chair so we don't see them. Seeing Tanya first definitely changed my opinion on her. We can do it like The Voice" Johnson sat up in his chair eagerly as spoke. He didn't have a bad idea.

"Go for it" she chuckles

-
Last one. Finally. Out of the pervious 8 only 2 were good, but they weren't great. I need this single to be perfect.

We hear footsteps come closer then stop. The softest voice fills my ears. It was perfect.

It took a minute or so to realise where I heard this voice. This was Jess.

Once she finishes we here footsteps and she was gone.

Out of sight but never out of mind.

-------------
Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wasn't quite sure what to write so it's a bit all over the place but I hope you liked it never the less.

I checked on messages and we are 400 reads away from reaching 100k. I can't thank you guys enough for all you've done.

Thanks for reading :)

- Emma