T H I R T E E N

Sammy

I sat in the lounge room with my head in my hands. I fucked up big time. What's he doing hitting on my girl and telling her he loves her. What the hell is that about. I wasn't going to stand by and watch my girl be possibly taken away from me. It's all jacks fault. I know I pushed him which caused the plate to fall, but in my defence, he pushed me first.

It had nearly been an hour and a half since Jess stormed off. I got up and walked to our room. I knocked and got no answer.

"Baby lets talk. I'm really sorry about the plate. I was being selfish" I sigh when I get no answer.

"Baby please" Still no answer

"I love you cupcake" I say though the door crack and hear a little giggle.

To anyone else that sounds completely bonkers. Me just randomly calling her cupcake. When we first starting dating we went to a cupcake shop and she got icing and cake everywhere. I told her she looked like a cupcake and it was very funny. You kind of had to be there to totally understand. Thinking about that always brings a smile to my face.

"Baby open up" I say and knock again

She opens the door and puts the broken plate pieces in my hands.

"Fix it"

"Fix it what" I say making her role her eyes

"Please" she crossed her arms in a grump making me smile. She was just so adorable.

"Of course princess. I'm very sorry"

She nods at me and unfolds her arms. "Go" she says pointing to the kitchen.

I kiss her forehead and leave.

-
After half an hour I think I was finished. I had to wait for the glue to set and then it would be as good as new. I took a picture and sent it to her.

Me: *picture*

Me: all finished baby

Jessie❤️: good

Jessie❤️: I'm still mad at you. Why was Jack here?

Me: I saw a text he sent you. How can he think he can tell my girl that he loves you. The guy needs to back off. You're mine.

Jessie❤️: you went on my phone?

Me: why's that a problem? Other boys saying they love you

Jessie❤️: don't turn this around on me. This is your fault.

Me: and Jacks. I don't see you yelling at him

Jessie❤️: you're unbelievable

Me: Jess?

Me: Jess!

I put my phone down and walk the to the lounge room. I hear footsteps outside the door and a letter is pushed under.

I go over and pick it up. It had Jess written on the front.

I open it and scan my eyes over. It was soppy love letter from Jack. I rip it up and throw it away.

Jess was mine. No one was changing that.

---------------
Thanks for reading x

- Emma