Chapter 9 | Day 2

The alarm went off in my room and I practically flew out of bed. I grabbed my outfit for the school day and put it on. I looked in the mirror and pulled some of my hair back so it would be a half ponytail but out of my face. I glanced at my phone and noticed it was 6:40.

"CRAP!! I HAVE TO LEAVE IN 5 MINUTES!!!"

I slid on some vans and went upstairs to get some cereal. I grabbed some corn flakes and put them in a baggie. Afterwards I walked to my bathroom upstairs and I brushed my teeth. We then walked out the door, my bag of cereal in my hand, headed for the car. We drove away.

Once I arrived to school, I walked to my first class, chemistry. All we did in that class was go over procedures for the class. The class felt like it was hours long, but what's new. In a way, I kinda wish that I had this class for the next class period because I have the worst class EVER!!! GYM!!!! The moment that I dreaded was about to come, the bell. The bell finally rang and I dragged out of my seat. Once I walked into the hallway I slid around all of the slow walkers in the hallway, thank goodness I'm slim so I can squeeze through tight spaces.

There was a big two sided door and I opened it to see if it was the gym. And gueeesssss whaaaat. It was the gym. I walked in and sat down on the bleachers and waited for further instructions. My gym teachers name was Mr. Bryant and he had a muscular build with short, stiff, jelled back hair and he wore a basketball t-shirt and some blue gym shorts. He had normal, light brown eyes and a straight smile. Honestly he was kinda scary looking and he is probably going to make us dress out in school gym uniforms.

"Hello almost adults! This is gym class and the other gym teacher, Ms. Grey, will tell you the instructions and the info you need to know."

Ms. Grey, a shorter woman, told us everything we needed to know. This teacher was short, she had Brown hair down to the end of her neck, brown eyes, and she had a toned bodybuilder look.

Ms. Grey started to yell to us all of the info for the class and I goofed off on my phone for a while.

"If you don't wear and buy a gym uniform, I don't really care. I do suggest to you to bring exercise clothes so you can work out comfortably. Now, before we play some basketball, you need to get dressed out now if you want to be in work out attire. GOOO!!! NOOOW!" Mr.Bryant is kinda scary.

Half the class groaned and headed to the locker rooms, I followed. Even though I didn't need to get dressed out, I wanted to talk to some friends. We talked about how excited we were for High school and how they were excited to see guys shirtless in gym since guys are allowed to be shirtless in gym during high school, unlike in middle school. And there are some upper classmen who are in 11th and 12th graders even though it is a 9th and 10th grade class. I wasn't really interested though.

I walked out and looked at the boys lockeroom and I saw Jeremiah walk out, his curly hair bouncing and his shirt off, you could see all of his muscles and the outline of some abs that I didn't notice before. He must have worked out over the summer because I remember when we went to the pool in late June, he did not have a build that muscular, better yet, he didn't have abs like that either. I don't blame Samantha for wanting to get a piece of him. Jen and I walked to the bleachers together to be assigned into groups for b-ball.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, split up into 4 evenly divided groups and then create 2 sub groups in those groups. You will go against the other sub group in your big group. Got It?"