"How the f**k do you expect to survive?" Hoseok stares at me.

***

One is tucked in the back of the waistband of my jeans. The other, strapped to my right thigh.

Hoseok pushes another glock into my hands, "inside your jacket," he says referring to the pocket where I should put the gun.

My headache is still there.

"Jungkook, before, um, you said not to drink the water. Why not?"

"Apparently there's been some sort of contamination in the water. And seeing as a lot of people are walkers now, they must have drank the water. And you know how if you get bitten by one, you get infected too, that's why we have to stay away from them. Well that's what we assume anyways," he tells me slowly.

"How do you know this?" I tuck the gun into my pocket.

"Unlike some people," he smirks at me, "we didn't get drunk."

"I didn't! There was this girl, and I wanted water but she gave me some weird drink which must have had something in it-"

"You don't have to explain yourself to me," he puts his hand on my shoulder. We head back downstairs.

Continuing to glance at him, he nods his head once before carrying on.

"But just for the record, I don't drink."

***

"The first thing that came up was the news talking about some disease outbreak and contamination in the water," he sighs.

"Hm."

We hear grumbling close by. In the living room, stands a walker.

She starts trudging towards us. I stay still out of shock, not knowing what to do. Yoongi walks closer to her until she reaches for his face and almost claws his eyes out. He holds onto her wrists, shaking her violently, shouting at her to stop but she's not human anymore. He pushes her back and looks for the nearest thing he could use as a weapon.

I don't know why he doesn't just use his gun. He grabs the lamp next to him and swings it round the side of her head. She stumbles. But she doesn't stop. Yoongi looks at her in fear, frozen. The rest of us too slow to react. The adrenaline rushing through my veins, impels me to grab the lamp from his hands and break it in half over my knee and force the sharp, jagged end through her head.

Yoongi stares at her as blood drips down the side of her head and she falls to the ground with a thud. I watch him as he blinks away his tears.

He looks back up at me.

He whispers, "that was my sister."

"What?"

"That was my sister!" He roars in my face.

"She was going to kill you."

"Yoongi," Boseon gets his attention before grasping his hand and pulling him away from me, leading him out of the room.

I look down at my feet.

"I didn't know. What else should I have done? Let her kill him?" I look towards the others frantically.