27 | Chapter XXVII - When You Lose The One You Love

—————————————————-
Ready Or Not - Mischa Ft. Esthero
Found by the amazing
inneffabble
——————————————————-

      "Hey! Give her to me!" An unknown voice shouts to another,"She's Mine." A loud, deep growl lets out into the cold, grasp air.

      "And who might you be exactly?" A familiar voice boomed, it look me a Second to get my brain to think - to try and think of who it actually was.... Jay.

         The other voice snorted, and began laughing.

         "I'm Her mate motherf*cker"

      My eyes shot open when I heard this, only to be greeted with blurry vision and a sharp pain in my back. Small flecks on snow fell onto my face, hitting it softly before taking its time to melt. The freezing water ran down the side of my face as my eyes began to focus on the white-frosted tree's that were situated around me.

      I was greeted with a large pair of brown eyes which looked at me deeply in concern. They had small golden specks in them and my eyes trailed off as I looked at the long blond stands of hair that framed the his face.

      "Are you okay?" The voice spoke smoothly, and instantly I realized who it was. The guy who currently had me in his arms was no other than the same person I had been trapped with underground for the past month.

      Jay.

      "Cece! Are you okay??!" A broken voice called out to me. I turned my head in the direction of the strangely familiar voice, a strange smell then filled my nostrils. A sweet smell which its source I tried to locate.

      I suddenly locked eyes with a blue eyed stranger, except these eyes weren't normal. These eyes were broken and hurting in pain at the sight of me.

      "Cece?" The stranger tried, sounding as if he was going to break down at any second. I'd never seen him before? Why was he on the verge of tears?

  "....do I know you?" I hesitatingly ask, my voice trembling from the cold. But it was funny, it was warmer out here than in the cage. Squinting my eyes In confusion at him, I tilted my head to get a better look at the boy.

      He looked as if his heart had been ripped out and torn to shreds in front of him.

       I looked up at Jay and motioned for him to put me down, I was strong enough to walk on my own - I wasn't a child for goodness sakes.

    Jay careful placed my tiny white feet in the glistening, dirt-stained snow and I flinched as the cold flakes hit my toes. Tickling them and hurting them at the same time...a feeling I wasn't too familiar with. Actually, I wasn't even used to any others feelings than Pain.

        The stranger in front of me immediately became panicked, and began taking off his shoes and jacket for me. It hurt that I didn't know who he was, I felt like did - but only in a strange dream...I had to admit, he smelt damn good.

      He placed his jacket over my freezing pale body and sparks flew as his hand gently graced my shaking back. He watched me with his large blue eyes, almost looking scared that if he blinked...I'd disappear forever.

       Very painfully I leaned forward to put on his shoes, and Jay grabbed my sides to steady me. The pain in my back that was still there, whatever I'd done was going to leave a scar. A really nasty one.

       "Someone threw a knife at your back...it's still healing so be careful." Jay spoke softly before quickly lifting his head up, "I'm pretty sure you could guess who."

I sighed and began breathing heavily, "Catori."

Just as we were about to head back on the direction of Darkfall, which could've literally been anywhere at this moment in time, two wolves ran towards us on all fours.

I instantly recognized the light blue eyes as they approached us. For the matched the stranger that was in front of me perfectly, the only difference was that I knew who they were.

It was Rose and Aidon, and as they transformed from the dark brown and grey wolves that were in front of me, Rose sprinted towards me and embraced me in a huge hug.

I was too tired to even notice that she was naked. But if she wanted to let it all hang out in front of about 40 wolves - good for her.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" She screeched, letting go of me to take a look. "We've been searching for a month sweetheart." Rose spoke softly, pulling a stand of hair from my face and giving me another warm hug...and when I mean warm, I mean her naked body was literally against me.

She gave me a soft smile and took my hand in her's before proceeding the speak to everyone.

"I'd say it was about time that we all got you home." And her sincere words were followed by sobs of happiness, we were free. And we were going to go home.

THIS TOOK ME LIKE A WEEK, its rubbish I am aware but it was so hard for me to write honestly, next chapter will be so much better I promise. Alot of changes went into this chapter, and originally Cece was going to recodnise hunter as soon as she saw him and all the memories would come flooding back, but NOPE....i changed my mind, so youre all going to have to wait. Sorry not sorry.