9 | The Exposed Truth

——————————————————

"A Forest Bird Never Wants A Cage."

"Human" Christina Perri
—————————————————

"You're going want an explanation." Aidon sighs at me, running his hands through his dark hair and awkwardly breaking eye contact.

     "Yeah, I'd like that for a start." I say, being motioned to sit down by Rose. I look down at their small couch which I had once been on before.

     "This might take a while." Hunter rolls his eyes, taking a seat next to me on the couch.
"And why is that exactly?" I laugh annoyingly, pushing Hunter off of the couch accidentally. Not even realising my own strength.

      He lands with a thump and looks up at me from the ground with a severely pissed off face. It was hilarious and he looked cute, but he wasn't allowed to know that.

     "I-I'm sorry, I just meant to shove you." I laugh."You must not weigh that much."
I giggle at him like a little girl, causing him to make a face at me just like a child. It was like everything clicked, we fell into place instantly.

       "Okay, Hunter! It's time for the serious talk.." His mother glares at him, giving him the big-serious-mother-face.

     "I-I'm going to tell you a story." Aidon whispers nervously,"just listen carefully okay."

"O-okay?"

******

       "There was a young girl from England, she was only about 15 when her mother and father moved her from England to America after it was just discovered. It was completely accidental as they ended up going off course from their original destination."

      "At the time the only people here were the ancient native Americans, so when white people arrived it was strange and their lifestyles were extremely different. Many of each others people feared when diseases started to spread and they kept well away from each other."

      "The small family, settled down and owned some land near a large lake. But unknown to them, at the other side of the lake, was the strongest and most powerful tribe of all its time."

     "The Durthkan Tribe."

     "When out exploring one day, the chiefs only son Apisi discovered the small house the family had built. He was going to make his way back to the tribe to discuss the battle plans, but he suddenly saw the young girl and completely froze."

     "Cecilinda."

     The young boy Apisi so was amazed by her beauty that instead her approached her, and together they secretly fell in love. The young girl was lucky however, she had studied languages back home so naturally she communicated with him relatively easy."

     "Both of them fell in love over time, but if they're romance was found out from either of their families, a huge war would've came upon them. Their love was so strong that risked it, they risked their own lives and everything that they had ever known just to be together."

    "Cecilinda and Apisi were eventually found out, and the Chiefs son was killed in front of the whole tribe for her to watch. Her head was held forward and her eyes were forced to watch as he said his goodbyes before getting his throat split by his own father."