Overall the room had become gloomy and upsetting. Everyone was feeling as though they should have done something extra to prevent anything bad from happening this far.
______

"Happy valentine's da-" Y/N began speaking before being attacked with kisses all over her face.

She had spent the day decorating Lauren's room into the perfect movie-thon couply shit the two planned to do. She has movies scattered around Lauren's television, she had chocolates propped up with the pillows on Lauren's bed, and red heart-shaped helium filled balloons in her hand. One of them was a regular one with the quote 'you'll float too...' written over it.

"Best Valentines day?" Y/N asks her girlfriend

"No, it's still hump day. And no one wants a hump day valentines day." Lauren groaned.

"I can think of someone who might." Y/N smirked while guiding Lauren to the bed and gently pushing her on it, taking a seat on her lap.

"I would totally love to fuck you into an oblivion, but I'm honestly just really tired babe." Lauren pecked her girlfriends lips before the two quietly sat down, enjoying their throwback movies without anyone bothering them.

Eventually they both fell asleep, cuddling each other, and the very last thing on Lauren's mind was the fact that she'd forgotten about the bet after her Christmas meltdown. She'd completely forgotten about the deal she'd made with Dinah, about the new car, and about having to publicly humiliate her girlfriend.
______

Lauren was the first to wake up from her nap and everything from that day started hitting her like a ton of bricks. She got her phone and texted Dinah to call her. Within two minutes her phone had been ringing and she quickly answered it, stepping into her bathroom, and quietly speaking.

"Hello?" Dinah spoke from the other end of the phone. She sounded as if she was sleeping previously.

"Hey D, I need to talk to you." Lauren's raspy voice rung out, the last remnants of the nap she'd enjoyed.

"Well, what is it?" Dinah asked. She seemed to be extremely tired and not really up for a conversation with Lauren at the moment.

"Important shit, D." Lauren answers back.

"If its so important why do you keep stalling? I'm tired as hell and getting up early for swim and staying up late at night for homework is killing me."

"I gotta tell you physically, like tomorrow, morning obviously."

"You couldn't just tell yourself to tell me tomorrow?"

"I have to get this off my chest. Don't blame me for it." Lauren spoke sheepishly.

"Lolo?"

Lauren heard and immediately whispered a goodbye to Dinah. She placed her phone on the sink and looked up to herself in the mirror. "In here." She finally spoke up, loud enough, although she could have sworn she was being loud before.

"You coming back to bed?" Y/N asked, poking her head through the door, Lauren could see it from the mirror, her hair was hanging down beautifully and for a person who just woke up, she looked amazing. Lauren's breath caught in her throat before answering.

"I'll be there in a minute," she smiled sheepishly as Y/N nodded and slowly brought her head out, Lauren could hear the pitter patter of her feet on her floor.

She's probably cold and wants to cuddle. Lauren thought to herself. It was still February and the girl thought sandals would look cute upon her freezing toes. Lauren rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone. She could see three notifications pop up and one definitely caught her attention, it was a string of numbers at the top, indicating she hadn't saved the number at all, but she could see the message very clearly.