90. Condoms

Harry: "Come on, just pick a box! I don't care." The frustration was evident in your voice as you stood there tapping your foot impatiently. A crooked smirk spread across his lips while he pulled you into his chest while he examined the shelf. "You don't care?" he asked mockingly, whispering in a low voice into your ear. "You don't care that you're going to feel it?" His lips nipped at the side of your ear, making you shiver. "Every single inch of it rubbing inside of you?" A deep blush rose on your cheeks from his words. "How good it would feel when your walls clench around me?" "H-Harry..." you whined, knowing you hated him flustering you like this, especially in public. "Now that I've got you all hot and bothered, are you going to be patient and help me decide?" You nodded and he smiled. "Good girl."

Niall: "I'll do the laundry for a month." You rolled your eyes, keeping your ground so you wouldn't cave. "I'll-I'll cook dinner for the next week?" You couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, because my idea of a good meal is clumpy spaghetti and burnt sauce." He pouted and you felt bad for a second but composed yourself. "Niall, we had a deal. I went the last time and now it's your turn. Just run in and run out." He sighed and leaned across the divider of the car so his head was nuzzling into the crook of your neck. "But princessss, I promise-no I swear I'll go next time. It's just it's a big store and I don't want to get caught." He was purposely using his cute card against you, calling you different pet names and getting all whiny. "Ugh, I hate you" you mumbled teasingly, unbuckling your seat belt.

Liam: Both your bodies were pressed against each other tightly after having practically attacked each other as soon as they walked into the elevator. His mouth immediately going to the base of your neck to suck on the skin before quickly making his way to your lips. Your hands fumbled with the buttons of his shirt that was still sweaty from the concert, not having changed afterwards because he couldn't wait to get you back to the hotel room. Not having seen each other in months really builds up the sexual tension, especially when you've gone so long without each other. "Fucking hell" he grunted frustratingly after dropping you onto the couch. "I left the um...protection in my bag in the dressing room." You giggled and pulled him down on top of you, pulling out a small packet from your back pocket. He grinned and leaned down to resume kissing you. "Always so prepared."

Louis: He'd been meaning to ask you about it ever since he bought them as sort of a joke last month, but ever since then, he's been thinking about it. It wasn't that big of a deal but it was definitely something different he wasn't sure how'd you react to. Here you were in another makeout session on the couch when he decided to bring it up. "Wait, I've got something I want you to try" he tried not to laugh when you went to kneel down in front of him. "Oh god should I be scared?" you asked, making him laugh this time. "Only if you're alergic to strawberries." Your eyebrows raised curiously but it suddenly made sense when he pulled out a pink colored wrapper from his pocket. "You're a very strange man you know" you giggled, taking the package from him. "But just so you know..." you trailed off, leaning into his ear. "I prefer vanilla."

Zayn: His hands tightly gripped your thighs, spreading them apart so he could thrust into you deeper and harder, making your body push upwards on the bed towards the headboard. He grabbed the bedpost with one of his hands so he could focus more on his movements. You were nearly at your high when suddenly, something felt...different. You could feel him more and then there was a dull snapping sound and your eyes widened when you realized what it was. "Zayn, stop!" He pulled back from you as soon as he heard the worry in your voice. "What's wrong?" he asked, trying to catch his breath. "I...I think it broke" you told him. "The condom broke." He realized what happened and took it off, but didn't replace it with a new one. "Maybe we could go with it?" His question caught you off guard for a second but you slowly nodded your head, bringing his body back towards you.