74. He Gets Jealous of A Guy Celebrity

Harry: "You’re [Y/N], aren’t you?" You couldn’t believe your eyes; I mean, who wouldn’t be amazed to see Zac Efron? ”Uh, I-I, hi,” your stammering couldn’t help but make the jaw-dropping boy laugh. “Hey,” Zac grins, but not too long until someone bumps into him. “Woooops,” Harry’s ‘convincing’ performance was, honestly, just too much. “Sorry — oh, [Y/N]! I didn’t see you there —,” his arm quickly tightens around your waist, inching your body closer to his, “— talking to this lad.” Zac grins again, his eyebrow jokingly raised at you, “I’ll talk to you later, [Y/N].” His body disappears into the crowd of others, as you immediately pull Harry’s arm away from you. “What was that?” you laughed, jokingly hitting him. “You embarrassed me!” “Who cares?” he shrugs, “I guess you could say that I wasn’t the only one who got my head in the game.”

Liam: "Nice to meet you," a dazzling Logan Lerman grin comes into effect, his hand shaking yours — well, from your boyfriend’s point of view — too long. “Ahem,” Liam awkwardly coughs, keeping his eyes on the connected hands. “Oh,” Logan awkwardly lets go, hastily apologizing. “It’s alright,” he nods, “but never again, okay?” “Liam,” you sternly pout, trying hard to stifle your laughter towards his obvious jealous. “I-I, erm,” he stammers, “I’ll see you guys later, I guess. Um, bye?” His body shifts away, moving farther away. “Wow,” Liam shrugs. “For a demigod — who’s used to battling monsters and junk — he’s really uncomfortable around pretty girls.”

Zayn: Could it be? The Andrew Garfield? Your celebrity crush, there, in person. “Hi Andrew,” you grin, watching as he copies your smile. “Hey, [Y/N], right?” “Yea—.” “Yeah, yes,” Zayn interrupts, breaking your sentence. “That’s her name, and mine’s Zayn.” “Er, right,” Andrew awkwardly chuckles, “Nice to meet you, Zayn.” “Well, not really,” he frowns, his arm snakes around your waist, pulling you to him. “I rather be somewhere else.” “Zayn!" you huff, rolling your eyes at his abrupt rudeness. "No worries, [Y/N]," Andrew assures, "See you around — same goes to your boyfriend." Watching his departure, you pout at Zayn. "What was that for?" "Just checking if Spiderman is doing his job, snatching up criminals — not snatching up my girlfriend."

Niall: "No way!" you squeal, immediately gripping his arm. "That’s…Alex Pettyfer!" "Alex who?” “Alex Pettyfer,” you repeat, “You know, my celebrity crush. The guy in Beastly?” His eyebrows instantly furrow, a slight frown emerging. “I thought I was your celebrity crush,” Niall huffs. “I mean, that’s why you’re dating me, right? Because you like me?” “Of course, Niall,” you laugh. “Why wouldn’t — Oh God! He’s coming over here!” “[Y/N],” his grin breaks out, as his arms wrap around your body, giving you a hug. “And I’m Niall,” he carelessly breaks up the hug, awkwardly cracking a smile. “Niall,” Alex repeats, “uh, cool?” “Thanks,” Niall muses, “but not as cool as your bald head and tattoos in the movie!”

Louis: "He’s not even good looking,” Louis’s hasty scoff urges out of his lips, as if it was he was disgusted to say Josh Hutcherson’s name. And sure enough, he was right there; right next to you both. “[Y/N],” Josh beams, “How’s it going?” “Better when you weren’t here,” Louis’s ‘not-at-all-noticeable' cough made you blush even more. “He's just kidding,” you explain, furrowing your eyebrows at Louis; a half-smile cracks on his face. “Alright,” Josh laughs, keeping his attention on you. “So, [Y/N], maybe sometime, we could go for some coff—.” “She's unavailable that day,” Louis interrupts. “But I didn't even mention the day—.” “Well, she's unavailable everyday.” “But—.” “Listen up, Josh, or Peeta, or whatever your name is, she’s going out with me — not a baker. Why don’t you bake yourself a girlfriend instead? Because mine is priceless.”