one

?:Khailah get up and get ready!

Khailah: *groans and rollsover* im up im up.

Dad leaves the room.

Let me introduce myself my name is Khailah Torres. I live with my dad and my dad said my mom was a crack head and left me when I was 3.

Also Im 19 years old.

******

I get up off of my bed to go do all of my hygene. After my hygene I went to my closet to get dressed. I grabbed a pair of black leggings, a neon yellow tank from PINK with the word 'pink' in the front in black. Also a black north face fleece. For my shoes I wore my all neon yellow air max (to the side)

*******

After getting dressed I grabbed my pink elite backpack. Then ran outside to my all black Escalade. My dad works as a "lawyer" so he gets good money. I really dont care about all the money I just wish he would act like a regular father and be around more instead of being at work all the time.I hopped in my car & turned on my radio. Right away "Type Of Way" by Rich Homie Quan came on.And I drove off.

********

When I pulled up everyone tried to "ignore" me.I dont know why everyone ignores me its like they were told to. Why would somoone do that, they must be a very childish person, I mentally shrugged.

As I walked to my locker I saw Rich and his crew walking my way.

"Sh.t" I whispered and started walking faster.

Rich: Aye aye Khailah why you running!

Khailah: What Rich. I said while stopping and facing him

***********

Was it good?

Ill update later.

Tay