Chapter 12

The assholes finally made up!!! Thank god I was getting sick of them always causing drama. That's what I get for being close with two of the biggest dicks in the world. Me crying definitely effects those two a ton. I truly think if I cry I can get whatever I want from those two. I've got them both wrapped around my finger. "Bye guys" I yelled out of the front door as everyone left my house. The only one left was Derek. I was expecting that anyways since he's always over at my place. He was sitting on the couch going through his phone. I ran over and jumped on his lap. He grunted when I landed and smiled down at me. "You're lucky you're sexy" he said. I laughed and leaned up grabbing either side of his with and bringing our lips together. The kiss was slow at first, but grew more intense by the second. Soon his tongue had taken over my entire mouth. He pulled my top of in one swift movement and moved to my pants which were on the ground in 5 seconds flat. I reached up to his shirt and pulled it over his head. His hands felt all over my body and I began to kiss down his neck. He took off his pants and straddled my waist kissing me all over. We removed the rest of our clothes and did it right there. On the couch, on the floor, and I even think on my coffee table. We laid in each other's arms panting in a wet mess. I kissed his chest and pulled on my clothes. I tossed Derek his shirt and the rest of his clothes as well. He put them on and stood up kissing me passionately. "I really do love you Alexis" he said holding either side of my face. "I love you too, love" I said kissing him once more. He smiled into the kiss and that made me smile. We couldn't even kiss anymore because we were both smiling. "How about we do something tonight?" Derek said. "Ooo gonna bring me out on a hot date" I said winking. He smirked and kissed me once again. "Yah somewhere nice" he said. "Alright I'll get ready" I said turning away to walk upstairs. "I'll be back here in an hour babe" he yelled from downstairs. "Bye sexiness!!" I yelled to him. I curled the front of my red hair. I put on a dark blue dress that went to my mid thigh, and was tight with small straps, a pair of black booties, a black leather jacket and black plugs. I did my makeup and put in a black septum horseshoe. I looked myself over in the mirror and smiled. I put my phone, credit card, lipstick and keys in a black clutch. Right on time I heard the door open. "You ready Sexy!" Derek yelled up the stairs. "Yep I'm coming babe!!" I yelled back down. Carefully I walked down the steps not wanting to fall. Derek's jaw dropped and his eyes became wide. "Wow you look great babe" Derek said in awe. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him softly. He tried to deepen the kiss, but I pulled back. "You've got to earn that baby" I said smiling teasingly. He groaned and grabbed my hand, pulling me out the door. We got into his car and I turned on the radio. It instantly switched onto Bayside and I sang along to Objectivist on Fire. By far their best song on the Cult album. "Your voice is beautiful" Derek said. I shook my head and smiled. "No it really isn't" I said leaning my head on the window. Derek shook his head and grabbed my hand and kissing it. I smiled at his sweet gesture. Soon we arrived at the restaurant and I saw it was super fancy. I'm going to be honest I hate fancy restaurants. People always stare at us because we're a little bit different then they are. We don't belong in places like this I don't think. I like to stick to bars and clubs and fast good restaurants, but it seems like Derek likes to flaunt his money sometimes along with Chris. We were escorted to our table and we got many stares from the people here. One girl smiled when she saw us though. She didn't look like the kind of person who listens to rock music though. Maybe she was like me when I was her age. When I was her age I wanted to dye my hair crazy colors and get piercings, but my parents were way too uptight and would never allow it. So as soon as I turned 18 I went crazy. I died my hair bright pink and began to stretch my ears I got like 4 tattoos in like 2 months. Here's some advice pace yourself. "So babe what are you gonna get?" Derek asked. "The salmon"I said closing my menu. He rolled his eyes "You are such a girl" he said. I laughed "Well don't you want that, I mean I could find you a nice guy if you like it in the ass" I said winking at him. He glared at me playfully and smiled. The waiter came and took our orders. Derek and I sat and talked and just had some fun. Then halfway through dinner he became forlorn. "D what's wrong?" I asked confused. "Well ummm I have something to tell you" he said nervously. "Yah" I said my face scrunched in confusion. "So Umm the band has a thing coming up" he said not telling me any details. "Alright Derek cut to the chase" I said snappily. He frowned "We're going on an 8 month tour next week" he said hurriedly. My shoulders sagged and my face dropped. "And you didn't think you should've maybe told me sooner?" I asked. "I was scared I didn't want to hurt you" he said. "Derek it wouldn't have hurt me, it's your job" I said understandingly. "Really?" he asked. "Yes baby" I said grabbing his face between my hands and kissing him tenderly. We paid the bill then headed back to my place. That night we didn't do anything dirty, if you know what I mean. No we just laid in my bed cuddling and watching some great movies. Those are my favorite moments with him. The ones where I know he loves me and I love him.

Alright everyone thanks so much for the reads and minimal votes. I want to know you guys like the story so for me to add a new chapter I'm going to need 4 votes. Thanks so much. I love you all!!! XOXOXO