Chapter 8

I yawned as I woke up. I looked over and Derek was still lying next to me. He was so cute when he slept. Silently I got out of bed not waking Derek and tiptoed into the bathroom. I got into a warm shower, washing off the alcohol and cigarettes of last night. I took my to

time taking my shower this morning. After the cold water started coming I decided it was time to get out. The mirror was fogged and when I wiped it off I looked at my face. I almost shrieked when I saw the mess. Mascara was all over and lipstick was on my chin, my hair looked like someone took a leaf blower to it. There was no way Derek was going to see me like this ever. I washed my face and all the makeup off of it and I straightened gelled my while throwing a beanie over it. I didn't put on any makeup that was too much. I walked in my closet and pulled on a pair of athletic shorts and a pink tank top and grabbed a pair of long nike socks and threw them on as well. When I walked back into my

room Derek was just waking up. "Eww you look just as bad as I did this morning" I said laughing. "I'm always fabulous" he said with a husky voice. I quivered when he spoke because fuck his voice was sexy in the morning. "I can practically see your panties becoming wet" he said smirking. "Ha you wish" I laughed crawling into bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I crawled under the blankets and laid with him. He grunted and kissed me

lightly. "You smell like Bud light and Camel cigarettes" I told him. "You smell like Herbal Essence and Crest toothpaste" he said back. I chuckled and snuggled into his chest more and kissing his chin. I sat up and jumped on him "DEREK JONES PLEASE WAKE UP

I'M VERY BORED!!" I yelled as I bounced up and down. He tackled me so I was pinned onto the bed. He looked down at me and winked before bringing his lips really close to mine. My breath caught in my throat as his lips lightly touched mine before he pulled back. "Tease" I said sticking out my tongue. "Only form you babe" he said getting off of the bed and standing up. "Well you wanted me up so here you go" he said gesturing to himself. I smiled and stood up grabbing his hand and walking out of the room. We walked downstairs to see Ronnie passed out on the recliner and Ryan with his face in the side of the couch. I laughed at the sight and walked in the kitchen grabbing 4 different pans and pots. "Here you are" I said handing two of them to Derek. He smiled at me evilly and walked into the living with me traveling behind him. I leaned down really close to Ryan's head with the pots close to his ear. 1,2,3 I mouthed to Derek. On 3 we began to bang the pots and pans loudly. Ryan awoke with a start and slammed his head against a pot. I'm pretty sure Derek got the same reaction out of Ronnie because I heard him groan as well. I rolled on the floor with laughter. "You are such a bitch" he groaned tiredly. I was too busy to come with up some clever comeback. "I forgot to tell you guys I'm an early riser nowadays" I laughed. "Yah I remember back in the day you could sleep until 4 in the afternoon" Ronnie said smiling. "Yah well after having to wake up at 5 in the morning for Kemo it just comes naturally" I said. Their faces became sad and sullen. "Come on guys it's nothin to cry about" I said standing up and shrugging. They nodded and I looked around noticing Ron was not around. "Where's Ron?" I asked. Right on queue Ron came into the house with a pissed of look on his face and he was wet. "It rained last night" he stated. Ryan and Ronnie began to laugh thunderously. "What did you guys do? I asked bewildered. "Well last night Ron went on a beer run and got a little drunk and passed out so naturally we moved him onto the lawn" Ronnie said. "You guys are such assholes!!" I yelled, but I was still laughing. "Here I'll go and get you some sweats and a shirt" I said walking upstairs. When I walked back downstairs Derek looked a tad bit upset. "What's wrong babe?" I asked handing Ron the clothes. "Who the hells been over here?" he asked angrily. I began to laugh "Dude calm down they're my brothers" I laughed. "Sorry" he said looking at his feet. "You're cute when you're jealous" I said kissing him. He cracked a smile and grabbed the back of my next kissing me harder. "Ok that's gross we're outta here" Ryan said throwing up his hands and Ron grabbed the keys with Ronnie following. "That's my ride" Derek said nodding towards the door. "Ok I'll see you later babe" I said kissing him. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me before leaving. I closed the door and ran upstairs and grabbing my laptop. I brought it downstairs and checked my twitter. There was tons of hate. "Derek deserves better, I can't believe he's with a fat cow like you" "What are you some kind of dyke, it looks like someone brought a weed whacker to your head" "Just die already". I just shook my head and smirked. The only reason these girls were so cruel was because they're jealous. There's no other logical reason for such mean comments. Over the year I've just gotten used to it. Trust me I've gotten plenty of hate because fans of Chris and Kuza don't like me, but then there are those fans who just love me. I can't help but laugh when I see people shipping us. Little do they know that there's no way I'd be anything more then friends with them. I picked up my phone and called Chris. "Hey tall, dark and handsome" I said when he answered. "Nice wake up call" he said groggily. "Yah well I'm bored so come over so we can do something" I said before hanging up abruptly. I know he didn't respond, but I also knew he'd be here soon. Like I said he was here within the next 20 minutes. "Hey bae" I said letting him in. "Hey little red" he said kicking off his shoes and messing up my hair. "I'm gonna call Kuza" I told him. "Oh shit it's going to be a party" Chris said fist pumping. "You're such a skank" I murmured to him as I typed in Kuza's number. He laughed and plopped down on the couch and turning on the tv. The phone rang for a bit before he answered "Hey shithead" he said answering. "Ooo I love it!!" I laughed. "You're so weird" he said. "Haha fucker I know so me and Chris are hanging out you should come over" I said. "And if I don't" he said testing me. "I'll cut off your dick and give it to you on your birthday" I said nonchalantly. "That's enough for me see you in 10" he said before hanging up. I grinned and jumped on Chris' skinny stomach. "Ugh you cow" he said pushing me onto the floor. I laughed and leaned onto the couch. "Where's Lacy?" he asked. "Fucking" I stated. He laughed "Ooo and who is this mystery guy?" he asked. "Jacky" I told him. He laughed "I saw them making eyes at each other when we were at Taco Bell" he said clapping. "Yah I have something to tell you."