Chapter 20

~15 years later~

"Mom, Dad, Mack is being mean!!" Sadie, our 3 year old yelled to Derek and I. Derek groaned as I stopped kissing him and got up. "Mommy to the rescue" I said as I fixed my hair. Derek chuckled "I'll come too" he said as he grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs to the living room. "What's wrong baby girl?" Derek asked as he picked her up. "Mack is being mean" she whined. She was so much different looking then her siblings. She had blonde hair and bright green eyes. "Mack what'd you do to her?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips. "Well I was trying to talk to Willow on the phone and this little brat came up and took the phone, so I told her to give it back" he said as he texted someone. "Sugar you can't do things like that" Derek said sweetly. He wasn't good at disciplining the girls. "Hey Mack where's Milan?" I asked. "She's at the mall with Craig's son" he smirked. I groaned and picked up my phone. As soon as she answered I started yapping her ear off. "You can't just leave the house without telling us and you know you're not supposed to go out with boys without one of us" I rambled. "Mom chill, I'm upstairs" she said like the laid back kid she is. I looked at Mack and glared at him before hanging up the phone. I just rolled my eyes and sighed, I swear these two were complete opposites. Mack was a troublemaker and hard to handle while Milan was extremely laid back and behaved herself. No matter how they acted I still loved them no matter what because they were my babies. I remember the day they were born and here we are 15 years later and they're all grown up. I sighed and went over to Mack. I hugged him tightly and he just locked up. "Umm mom what are you doing?" he asked. "You're so handsome" I said as I squeezed his face. I must say I had some good looking kids. Mack had dark hair that always was perfect and he was exceptionally muscular, he loves to work out with his Uncle Ronnie. Also he was extremely tall, which is still unexplained. Milan on the other hand was very petite. The had the same dark hair that went to the middle of her back. Boys just loved her, that's why Derek is so protective over her. Mack preferred to hang out with Ronnie and Jacky, but my daughter is like me and spends all her time with Ryan and her dad. Sadie is obsessed with Max and he just loves her. I've got exactly what I always wanted, stability.

Alright everyone that's the end!! I know it was pretty sudden, but I had no idea what else to do with this story and it was hard to juggle this story and all my other ones. Oh and if you didn't know Max Green has recently replaced Ron in Falling in Reverse, I know it was a shocker to me too, but I love Max and I'll always love Ron. Well thanks for reading!!! Smooches XOXOX