Reasoning

Running through the woods.Letting my sliver-whitish hair being free in the wind.No worries here,no parents telling you how much of a disgrace you are to the pack,no responsibility.I would love to stay like this forever ,but people won't allow it.They're probably jealous how they can't do the things I do.

Being the disgrace of the pack is fantastic, if you get rid of people always nagging you how you can't do or serve your purpose.But whatever at least I don't have expectations from the Luna and Alpha like the others. They always say there is no use to me unless it's in cooking and cleaning.

Either way doesn't matter to me, the Luna and Alpha always want me out of their sights so I'm granted to go anywhere in the world without being considered a rogue.My bestie,Nancy,is the only other who some what knows how I feel.Considering her mother is human and her father the beta werewolf, who passed away 13 years back,she doesn't know anything about werewolves.Her mother didn't teach her these things because she didn't want to remember her dear husband.

Anyway,about me I'm 17 like Nancy and the moon goddess daughter which no one knows except for ""Mother and Father"".And guess what,I have no parents.I know shocking and your probably wondering who are ""Mother and Father?""They're the Luna and Alpha,when I was born ""Mother""rejected me as her child ,but there was a law that you can't get rid of child till the child is at least 2-3 years old.Father loved me as his own but"Mother"" just thought of me as a piece of trash.So troughout my life, I heard the woman's voice saying that I shouldn't be here and I'm a disgrace.At first, people felt pity and told my mom told to stop saying that to me.However, in the end,she told some lies and make people believe I was the scum of the earth.Everyone turned on me and my father could not help,so I accepted the role of being the disgrace.

(Sorry if the first part is boring I can't make good ,interesting beginnings but it will get better I hope). ~animecrazed21