Chapter 120 - An Autumn Wedding (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"How dare you-" She says as she slowly raises up.

"He's dead, mama." Micheal snaps, making Madre look down at him quickly. "He's not coming to the wedding because he died three months ago." He adds, making the rest of us sigh.

"What the hell are you doing, Micheal?" Andrew hisses.

"You have Alzheimer's." Micheal says, completely ignoring Andrew. Chris shakes his head as he walks away and stands next to Karla. "He died and-" Micheal carries on but gets cut off by our mom when she slaps him.

"How dare you make up such lies!" She hisses. "I raised you better than this!" She adds.

"It's the truth." Alexander quickly cuts in.

"He can't be-" She starts and gets cut off.

"Well he has and he's been dead for the past three months." Jay says. "You have to let go." He adds. "Or at least let this go for one day. It's Tessa's wedding." He says as takes my hand. I follow him before he stops me infront of Andrew.

"Come on, mama. Get up. Your daughter is getting married." Liam says as Jay places my hand in Andrew big one.

***

We walk towards the huge tent that's in Marshall's back garden. Well, you can't exactly call this garden when it's the size of a village. His place is so big that even this tent doesn't take half of it up and the tent is huge.

"Mom." Iris calls me. I smile lightly as my eyes scan her peach/white dress. All three of my bridesmaid look beautiful! "They're all getting worried. The ceremony should have started half an hour ago." She tells me as we hug.

"Well i'm here now." I whisper before we pull back.

"You look beautiful." She tells me.

"Thank you." I say before she hands me my bouquet.

"Good. You're here." Paul rushes towards me. "You're late." He mumbles.

"At least she's here." Andrew clears his throat as he stands next to me.

"Yes. Now let's get started." He says before he walks off. I give each of my brothers a hug and my heartbroken mother a kiss before they walk off inside.

I watch the hairstylist as she gives my bridesmaid one last touch up before the music begins. After a quick hug, my bridesmaids get in line before they dissappear into the tent.

My hands tremble as I wrap it around Andrews arm whilst the make up artist and a few of the other girls fix my veil and dress that at least a few feet long. The veil is a few inches shorter than the back of my dress which is at least three meters long.

"You ready?" Andrew whispers as I we stand at the entrance. My eyes scan the rows of guest. There's more than a hundred that's for sure.

No.

"Yes." I nod and swallow the lump in my throat. I tighten my grip around Andrews arm before we start to walk down the aisle.

My eyes drift away from the guest and onto Nick who winks at me, making me smile sightly. My eyes land on Marshall and he holds my gaze for a few seconds before he says something, making Nick quickly look at him.

I watch as Nick whispers to Marshall before he taps Marshall on the shoulder and takes a step back. A picture of Marshall and I flashes before my eyes, making me slow down a little.

What the hell was that?

More pictures of Marshall and I laughing and talking and kissing flash before my eyes before I stop in my tracks. My eyes knit together in confusion as Marshall and I hold eachothers gaze.