· Interview ·

"Your sister can I ask you about her?" James Corden turns towards Cole and Lili and Camila both snort. KJ rolling his eyes playfully. "There's a lot going on isn't there?"

Cole sighs and nods his head. "There is yeah, but she's strong, she's a Sprouse it's a known trademark."

"Its an obvious lie that her and Tom met just recently." James points out.

Cole snorts and nods his head. "Mom wanted Y/N to first get use to her us so she stayed in England with Y/N and dad would bring Dylan and I every other month. Y/N was around 4 I want to say, when she met Tom and they've been inseparable ever since."

"Honestly it's hard not to see Enews is full if BS."

Lili giggles and is quick to point out, "if you Google Y/N there are literally pictures of Tom and Y/N when they were just toddlers."

"Here's one now!"

Cole chuckles and starts to explain what's happening in the photograph. "That was our first Christmas with Y/N. She's never watched a movie before my parents adopted her and before this, Christmas movies were a myth to her. Tom is the one leaned against the pillow and I'm lying beside her. Dylan of course kept all the pillows to himself in the back. He was selfish then and he's selfish now." The crowd chuckles and Cole smiles fondly at the pictures. "Y/N woke up at that morning the happiest I have ever seen her. Nothing could beat that smile. I will never forget her first words that morning, "whatever present for me underneath that tree won't be as good as my new family." Mom cried and dad was just so freakin proud."

The crowd aws and some even clutch at there hearts moved by the story

The crowd aws and some even clutch at there hearts moved by the story. "Its times like that you have to remember. Although she was born with nothing, she grew to become this strong person that never let anyone just hand her what she wanted or have them bring her down to their level. She worked for it and she still works for it today. We're really proud of her. All of us at CW and everyone at Marvel."