· Read Messages and Heard Voicemail ·

"Please leave a message after the tone."

Hey honey it's Susan, I just want to make sure everything is okay. Bobby (RDJ) is gonna come by later to check up on you. I've called your mother, and darling they've got hell to pay no one messes with our baby girl."

. . .

"Please leave a message after the tone"

"Hey Y/N. It's Anthony. If you need anything, anything at all please don't hesitate to call. Even if you need somewhere to lay low, although running away is the last thing you wanna do fresh air ain't gonna hurt nobody."

. . .

"Please leave a message after the tone."

"Hey love, it's Sebass. I'm just checking up on you. Screw them alright? Whatever the hell they think they are doing is nothing. Nothing compared to the hell we'll bring to them."

. . .

"Please leave a message after the tone."

"Hello Miss Sprouse this call is coming from the office of Dr. Tucker to confirm your three o'clock meeting on Wednesday."

. . .

"Please leave a message after the tone."

"Hi honey it's mom, and I love you so much darling. From the moment I saw your puffy cheeks pressed against the glass I knew I loved you. Simple as that, I was in love and nothing else mattered. I want you to remember that baby girl. No one else matters but you, the people you love, and the people that love you back. You are my daughter and you may not look like me, but you are my baby. You are a Sprouse and dammit don't you forget it. You have the same compassionate heart, and the same kind outlook. You are not what they paint you, you are your own goddamn self proclaimed mural. You're my little work of art and I love you. I love you honey."

. . .

"Please leave a message after the tone."

"Hey sugar, it's Cole. I've noticed it's been rough, pretty much lit both sides of the candle you know? Does it count for karma? I mean remember when we cut Dylan's hair while he was asleep? Do you think this counts as karma now?"

. . .

Zaddy (Zendaya)
I'm taking first
flight back to you

. . .

Daddy (LiliReinhart)
I love you, remember
we're not only a team
but also a family

. . .

Caramel (CamilaMendes)
Hi bug
I love you

. . .

Archie Andrews (KjApa)
Screw them

. . . Saved messages . . .

Three months ago

Tom
Hi baby
I'm touring the world and I'm missing you like crazy, and I realized you're missing me if not more right now. I realized that moments like these you'll be alone or I'll be alone. And like me I know you hate being a long. So let me tell you this.

Tom
I love our morning wake ups to unmade beds and I love our late nights where we are drunk and crying and cannot be anything but honest. I love the look you get when you fall in love. I love when you close your eyes and you drift away to the skies even for a moment. I fall In love with your breakdowns and smeared makeup right down to your flaws.

Two and a half months ago

Tom
I know how much you hate it, but go and do it. Tell people how you feel and the worst thing they can do is prove that they weren't meant to be in your life. You'll be better off without them. Don't worry about what other people think. If it's something you're passionate about, no opinion should matter. Take the risk, and make the bad decisions  as long as you're happy, That is what truly matters. I'll do it with you.