· Enews ·

Y/N Sprouse the spoiled brat?

"We would have never raised her like this, times were hard back then and as a parent you have to make hard choices like we did. Putting Y/N through the system was hard for us both." A recent interview with the one and only Y/N Sprouse's biological parents gives an even deeper look into the Marvel star's life. "The moment Y/N was handed to me and I cradled her in my arms, I fell in love. But this is not the little girl I feel in love with."

According to her biological mother the adoption was open, and they had unlimited access and visits to see Y/N. "We tried to contact our little girl for years, but she was lost in the crowd of papers and when we finally had a hold of her she was already making it big on screen. First time we saw her she was dancing on t.v. on that Disney show." Her mother cried and relished over old memories, but soon it became a topic she couldn't bear.

"We called her and she refused to talk, she threatened us." Y/ N threatened to sue them for all they were worth if they tried to call again or made any sort of contact. "She was cursing on the phone and her boyfriend was yelling at her to hang up and she followed along with more curse words." Y/N's life is in such shambles that she poses a facade.

"She was so happy before with Justin. They really loved each other and he bought her everything. He spoiled her and we warned him, she always did move onto the next shiny thing." Her mom confessed. "She just met Tom not even a three years ago, and she's already claiming to be engaged and she called me about a month ago crying and begging me to help. I didn't know what to do. She's barely an adult and now she has to raise a baby is ridiculous. She's a spoiled brat that can't even pick up her own wine bottles after a late night."

"Luckily after the rough break up and Justin tried to help her, but she refused and she became toxic. Justin continued to help us. He continued to support and keep us up to date with her." A year back her father had fell down the stairs and Y/N's parents had no choice, but to call her and ask for help. "She refused. She told us she could have all the money in the world, but no way in hell was she spending it on a couple of old fools." Her mother tore up and stopped the interview. But did we need to hear more to make a conclusion?