Covers With Conor (Josh x Reader)

I wrote this FOREVER ago and never posted it because I didn't like how I ended it. I just kept writing and writing and didn't know where to end. I decided to publish it anyways since people have been asking me to post more. Soooo here it goes, lol.

-----------------------------------------------

Having had your music channel open on you-tube for 4 or 5 years now, you had made quite a few friends that you would occasionally do covers with or even write originals with.

One of your long distance besties was Conor Maynard. Just last week, Conor had convinced you to come stay with him in London for a month. You two had never met in person and he wanted you two to bank as many cover videos as you could. Thankful for in-flight wifi, you text Conor that you would be landing within the hour.

*text*

Conor - *YES!! We'll meet you at baggage claim!*

You - *Meet you there! We?*

Conor - *Anna wouldn't let me pick you up without her. Prepare to be Koala'd like you've never been Koala'd before.*
Conor -*By Anna, not me...Maybe both...........okay me too.*

You - *Hahaha, ANNA! I cannot wait to finally meet her in person. I adore your sister.*

The overhead announcement to put your seat-belts back on was made and you started to get butterflies in your stomach.

You knew that Conor shared a place with his brother Jack and their friend Josh, so you would be meeting and spending time with quite a few new people. While your channel was more like Conor's, you still watched pretty much all of the buttercream videos. Joe and Josh were your favorites, but you were actually a little nervous to be around Josh for an entire month as you had developed a little crush on him.

You - *Just landed. Just waiting to get off the plane!*

As you made your way to the baggage claim area, you heard a squeal and then felt all of the air leave your body. Looking down, you saw Anna.

"ANNA!" You squealed squeezing her tight.

Conor walked up holding his phone up "I cannot believe I have to beeeee seen with these embarrassing nerds."

"Are you ever going to stop using the bee filter on snapchat??" Anna teased him.

"Yeah! Talk about embarrassing." You added, laughing.

Conor had been catching your conversation in snaps and turned the camera to him and faked some tears "do you see how they treat me?? So beeeelittleing"

You and Anna shared a look and then tackled him to the ground.

"I leave you alone for 5 minutes to find a parking spot and I find you rolling around on the ground in a public place. Shame on you, Conor." Josh walked up laughing.

Turning bright red, you quickly stood up. You helped Anna up and fixed your clothes. "Definitely all Conor's fault. I'm Y/n, nice to meet you." You reached to shake his hand.

"Oh, come on." Josh said, pulling you into a hug. "I know who you are. Are you kidding? Conor hasn't shut up about you since you agreed to come visit. I'm Josh, by the way."

"Lies, y/n. All lies." Conor said in his funny high pitched voice.

Laughing, you returned the hug. "I know who you are, too. You really thought you'd make it 60 hours?" You teased, walking to your luggage with Anna.

The car ride to their flat was awkward, but really funny. You and Anna sat in the back texting and giggling.

Anna - *Did you ever tell Conor you like Josh??*