Bubble Gum (Joe x Reader)

*pop* The bubble you had blown with your favorite bright pink bubble gum popped, echoing through the flat.

"Truth or dare." Caspar called out. "Earth to Joe! Truth or dare." Everyone laughed, the group all being a few drinks in.

"Shit, sorry. Umm, truth." Joe answered, his cheeks going a bit pink.

"Last time you had a wet dream?" Conor shot out.

"Oh, fuck me. Dare! I pick dare!" Joe laughed. *Pop* you popped another bubble.

"Oi, you picked truth!" Jack replied.

"Last week." He admitted, his eyes watching your lips form another bubble. "I had a dream about one of my friends."

"Who was it?" Mikey laughed. Joe was too busy watching you blow bubbles to hear him.

"I think it's obvious." Oli chuckled.

"Oh, shut up, guys." you laughed, Joe finally snapping out of it. *pop*

"What?" he asked, looking around.

The boys all bust up laughing, Caspar patting Joe on the back. "Nothing, buddy. Your turn to ask someone a truth or dare."

"Oli. Truth or dare?" Joe asked, his eyes still on your lips.

*Pop* "Dare", Oli replied.

"What did you pick?" Joe asked, his face turning to face Oli.

"You're so drunk." Josh laughed. "He said dare."

"I've had two drinks!" Joe replied. "Dare, yeah? I dare you to tweet your crush." *pop*

"Oh, fuck me." Oli drug his hand down his face. "Fine, but I'm getting you back."

"Sure, mate." Joe laughed, grabbing Oli's phone to look after he posted the tweet.

"Y/n!" Oli smirked. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." you smiled. *pop*

"I dare you to kiss your good buddy Suggy over there." Oli pointed at Joe.

Joe's head shot up and he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. "Don't make her..." Joe started, but you interrupted him.

"I don't mind." you smiled at Joe, noticing his eyes drop to your lips again.

"No?" He asked, scooting towards you.

"Definitely not." you reached up and placed your hand on Joe's cheek.

Joe shot forward and smashed his lips against yours. You were more than happy to make-out with Joe, but you didn't expect him to be so eager. When you finally pulled apart, you ducked your head, embarrassed that the two of you had gotten so caught up in the moment in front of everyone. Your friends cheered and teased the two of you until you made your way back to your separate seats.

"Oh, grow up." you laughed with the group. "Jack, truth or dare?" you continued on a few rounds.

"Oh. My. God." Conor said during a lull in the game, everyone looking to see what he was reacting to. Following his line of sight, you saw Joe. A giant pink bubble growing in front of his face.

*Pop* The noise echoed through the flat. "What?" he asked, oblivious to why we were all staring at him. "What did I do?"

You could feel the heat creep up your cheeks, knowing your face was bright red. "Nothing, love." you laughed, reaching in your purse and grabbing another piece of your favorite bright pink bubble gum.