Luggage & Tattoos (Josh x Reader) [smut]

Request - "So I brought this up on another page because I didn't want to be awkward but you saw it anyway. Can you do a curvy tattoo girl and Josh one shot? You kind of got me thinking about it and it so needs to be written"

Request - "Weird request? I never ever ever read the "Are you clean?" "Have you been checked?" conversation in fanfiction and it's an important one. Maybe work it into another request? Love you!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Great. Fucking great." Joe collapsed to the floor in a dramatic fit. Of course he was playing it up for the cameras.

You, the buttercreams, and about 12 other you-tubers had all been flown out to L.A. for a sponsored event and somehow Josh, Joe, and you were left without your luggage.

"Oh, get over it." Caspar teased Joe, dipping down to film Joe's pouty face as he laid there on the airport floor next to the carousel.

"So, they said the bags won't get here until the day we leave. I told them to keep them at the other airport." Josh informed the two of you.

"Well, I need to shop." you laughed, pulling Joe up off of the ground.

"I don't want to." Joe whined.

"Josh? want to go hit up a few stores while they check into the hotel?" you asked.

Caspar and Josh were supposed to room together and you and Joe were supposed to room together.

"I'm in. I only have the outfit I'm wearing." Josh answered you.

"Have fun, you two. Don't get in too much trouble." Joe said, winking. You loved Joe, but you wanted to smack him. Last week you had drunkenly confessed that you had a crush on Josh. You and Josh were always cuddly, but he had been that way with other friends, so you didn't know if it meant anything. Joe had tried to convince you to tell him, but you made Joe swear he'd keep it to himself.

"Oh, fuck off, Joe." you replied, laughing.

Caspar pointed two fingers at his eyes and then at you. "We're watching you."

"Dad, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends." Josh joined in, shoving Caspar. You laughed and walked out of the airport.

You and Josh split from the group, taking an Uber to a mall. At first, the two of you split and went to different stores, but you were having a hard time finding a replacement dress for a party you were all going to, tonight. You had found a few pairs of jeans, undies, another bra, and a couple shirts/sweaters, but dress shopping was your nightmare.

"I got everything I need." Josh said, walking up to you with two bags.

"I'm almost there." You sighed, telling Josh he could Uber back or sit in the food court.

"I'll come help." he replied, pulling you into a store with windows full of dresses.

"You really don't have to endure dress shopping with me." you sighed, walking to a rack full of dresses.

"I don't mind." he smiled at you.

You were on your fourth dress when you had had enough. You sat down on the middle of the dressing room floor and sighed. "Fuck this." you were beyond done.

Hearing a knock, you shot up. "Almost done."

"Take your time." Josh replied. You thought it was a sales person, but Josh was standing on the other side of the door. "I was just checking on you."