Your Brain Freeze Secret (Caspar Lee x Reader)

"Hey! It's Y/n here, again. Today we're going to talk about..."  You  sat on your bed where you filmed your videos, recording a test intro to  make sure that everything looked okay when you played it back.

You  were a fairly casual person in everyday life, but on YouTube you were  known for wearing girly, conservative, vintage clothes. Your hair was  always done, You wore plenty of lace, and red lips were present in every  one of your videos.

It had never been your intention to  hide your tattoos, but after 25 or so videos you realized you had never  shown a single one. From then on out you decided to keep them your  secret. You were almost completely covered in them so you occasionally  had to re-film a bit of your video because a sleeve slipped or a  neckline dropped too low.

You were currently setting up  for video number 200 and something and you were finally getting to  collab with one of your favorite YouTubers.

Caspar - "Almost there!"

You - "Everything is ready to go. :)"

Caspar - "Apt 423, right?"

You - "Yup! See you soon!"

The  two of you had met through some mutual friends and actually hit it off  right away. You loved his sense of humor and the fact that he was  interested in politics and charity.

"Y/n!" Caspar yelled, walking into your flat and pulling you into a dramatic hug.

"Hey, Casp." you laughed. "Have you figured out what you want to film for your channel?"

"I'm still trying to get you to do the Brain Freeze Challenge." he whined, letting you go.

"Dude, it's not happening!" you said for the hundredth time.

"Everyone says that." he laughed, dropping his bag on your couch.

The  two of you had filmed a fake "Couple's QnA" video for your channel and  had been lounging on your bed talking for a few hours.

"Are you excited about your first YouTube convention?" Caspar asked, having been to dozens himself.

"I'm  nervous, actually." you answered. "My subscribers have only seen me in  videos. I've never done live interviews and I've only met a handful of  them by accident at a store or on the street."

"Awwww, don't worry." Caspar pulled you to him. "People are going to be so excited to meet you and get pictures with you."

"I've just never had my two worlds collide like that." you said, leaning into Caspar.

"It's not as scary as you think it is." Caspar said. "Just be yourself."

You  sat there snuggled with Caspar for a few minutes thinking about what to  do about your tattoos. There was no way they'd go completely unnoticed  during a three day convention where you were going to be hugging people  and posing for pictures.

"Hey, Casp?" you said, needing input.

"Whats up?" he asked.

"I uh. I have a secret. Or a confession, rather." you said, sitting up.

In true Caspar form, he put on a show. "Let me guess, you're married." he fake cried.

"You always make me fell better." you laughed, hugging Caspar and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll be back."

You  grabbed jean shorts and a black tank top and left your bedroom.  Changing in the bathroom and staring at yourself in the mirror, you  wondered why you had kept your tattoos a secret for so long. Your family  and non YouTube friends knew about them. You were proud of them. You  loved the art and they all reminded you of different moments in your  life. The contrast made you laugh. You had just been wearing a poofy  sleeved vintage dress and tights and now you were staring at tattooed  thighs and scripted words permanently inked into your skin.

"Caspar, close your eyes." you yelled from the bathroom to the bedroom.

"They're closed!" he replied.

"Caspar, don't peek. I need to talk a bit before you see. Please just keep them closed." you asked, walking into the room.

"I promise." Caspar said with his hands covering his eyes. You couldn't help but think he was adorable.

"So,  everyone from YouTube knows me as the dainty girly girl that wears  weird clothes from when their grandparents were kids." you laughed,  watching him nod. "Well, I have a bit of a secret and I think I need to  make a video about it before the convention. I don't want people to be  shocked when they meet me in person."

"Well if you're not married, what's your secret?" Caspar asked.

"Caspar, just look." you laughed.

Caspar's mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide. "Holy shit." he said, scooting to the edge of the bed.

"This is why I wasn't going to do the ice bath." you explained.

Caspar's hands were on either side of his face and he kept looking you up and down.

"Say  something." you said, squirming. You thought of all people, Caspar  would be the easiest person to tell, but he just stared at you.

"I um. Holy shit." Caspar repeated. "Sorry, I just. Holy shit."

"Caspar." you whined, turning to leave the room.

"No, no, no. Y/n." Caspar stood up and pulled you into a hug. "I didn't mean that in a bad way."

"How did you mean it then?" you asked, laughing a bit, feeling better now that you were tucked inside Caspar's arms.

"Well,  I actually wanted to tell you earlier that I liked you but I chickened  out during the QnA." Caspar said, leaning his head back to look at you.  "And now its obvious that you're way too cool for me." he laughed.

"Oh, shut up." you tickled Caspar's side.

"Ah,  stop!" he dove onto the bed to escape. "I'm not kidding." he said,  crawling up the bed. "I know that I joke a lot about dating people, but I  was going to ask you on a proper date during the QnA."

"Then why didn't you?" you asked, fidgeting with the hem of your shirt.

"I told my friends and they all said you were too classy to date someone like me." he laughed.

"Well your friends are wrong." you said, sitting next to him on the bed. "I like you quite a lot."

"Wait." Caspar said, his face lighting up. "You'd really go out with me?"

"Of  course." you laughed, Caspar practically tackling you into the bed.  "You really don't care about my tattoos?" you asked, Caspar still  rocking the two of you back and forth dramatically.

"No way." he said, pulling back to look at you. "I told you, they just make you way cooler than I am."

"Impossible." you replied, pulling him in for a quick kiss.

"WAIT!" Caspar practically yelled. "Now you can do the Brain Freeze Challenge!"

"Oh, god. I'm not getting out of this, am I?" you laughed, standing up to get your bathing suit.

Sitting  back down in front of your camera wearing your bath robe, you were  going to film a different ending to your QnA. You and Caspar had just  filmed the Brain Freeze challenge and you wanted to make sure your  subscribers knew to watch it.

"Hey, guys! I know that  we've both changed clothes and I'm soaked, but I needed to tell you to  make sure to watch Caspar's video. I have a really big announcement and  you don't want to miss it." you said to the camera.

Caspar  quickly interjected at the end, throwing his arm around you. "Since  you're making an announcement in my video, I'm making one in yours." he  said, looking over at you. "Y/n agreed to let me take her on a date."  Caspar kissed your cheek.

"I did." you smiled over at him  before quickly kissing his cheek in return. Turning back to the camera, you  continued. "I'll put the link to Caspar's video in the description, so  make sure you check it out! I don't think any of you guys saw this one  coming." both of you waving to the camera.

--------------------

A/n - I've never written for Caspar before. I don't know why, but I always struggle to make sure it's authentic enough. Hopefully a few of you enjoy this. <3