Chapter 26

Recap:I felt another slap across my face again.

"You stupid girl. I asked you to be back in 15mins, you're 2mins late. Didn't you hear what I said before? Or do you need hearing aids now?" He slammed his hand against the table.

"I'm sorry sir. I have failed you." I say as tears brim my eyes.

"Now tell me about Areum. Have you been doing what I said to do?" He raises his eyebrows, while taking a puff out of his cigarette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hand it over." He demands.

I shakily take off my backpack and put the items that I stole from her. Guilt building rapidly inside of my gut. I put down the stack of cash and the other items I stole. He takes the cash, counting it.

"Why did you take so less this time? You only took $300. I want more." He took the cash and put it in his pocket.

"What else did you take?" He gestures me to hand over my backpack.

I hand him the backpack slowly as he snatches it out of my hand.

"More clothes? I told you just to take the good stuff. Not this stuff. I told you I would buy you nicer things if you got the good stuff." He throws my backpack back at me.

"Here" he slides the box across his desk. I cautiously open the box and see a brand new set of makeup.

"Now get out of here. I don't want to see your face anymore. Go use the makeup to fix your face." I put the box into my backpack as I run out the door.

Tears slipping from my eyes as the guilt contuines to build and build. All I wanted was a friend but my 'dad's' stupid job is making this hard for me. I never wanted to steal for her. My 'dad' forced me too. If I could, I would reverse time and never steal anything from her.

I ended up walking to a very popular park. I sit near the river and let the water splash at my feet. Tears contuines to pour down my face. Choked sobs are coming out of my throat as I clench my chest in agony. My breathe is ragged as I try to grab my phone without shaking. I pull up my contacts and my thump hovers against the name 'Areum❤'.

To click or to not.

Okay ladies and gentlemen! This is going to be something different. I will let YOU choose what Eunbyul will do. Will she click? Or not?

You can vote as many times as you want. Please vote on the line.

  《EUNBYUL CALLS AREUM》

《EUNBYUL DOESN'T CALL AREUM》

Note this will effect the relationship of the two in the future. So choose carefully. 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update because you guys deserve it. 😉