Chapter 17

Recap: All the girls started going up to Mingyu and Jungkook. As expected. I started walking away to head to get some lunch. I was starving. As I walk out, a hand grabs my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look behind me to see who grabbed onto my arm. 

"Where are you going? I thought you said you were going to show me around the school?" MIngyu pouted.

"Sorry Mingyu. I didn't want to disturb your little fan meeting that was happening in there." we both giggle.  

"Let's go then?" 

We start walking to the cafeteria but right before we get there I stop.

"Wait"

"What? Did we go the wrong way?" Mingyu looking confused at first but then switching to a 'really' face.

"No, I'm not that forgetful. I just remembered that if I go in with you, I'll get attacked by your fangirls." I say with a slight frown on my face knowing that I won't be able to sit with my best friend.

"Hmm" Mingyu says thinking.

"Where can we go?" He says looking at me.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask.

"Somewhere cliché"

"Rooftop is it."

I smile and start walking towards the stairs. We get to the door and open it. The cool breeze blowing at our faces. We sit down and just have a comfortable silence, taking in the beautiful view of Seoul.

"Did you being lunch?" I asked Mingyu taking off my backpack and setting it beside me.

"Yup."

He takes out 3 lunch boxes, completely filled with food.

"Why do you have so much food?"

"I'm a growing boy. I need food. What about you? Did you bring lunch?" He asks opening his lunch boxes.

"Well... I usually eat from the cafeteria."

"Sorry Areum. Here have some of my lunch. I feel bad now that you can't get lunch because of me."

"I mean if you say so. Don't mind if I do." I grab some food with his chopsticks.

"Yummy. It's really good. Who made it?" I asked chewing vigorously.

"Stop chewing with your mouth open. Here" he hands me a napkin. 

"My members made it for me."

"Tell them it's really good, better than the school." 

"Leave some for me, I need to eat too you know."

"Yeah yeah, I will."

We continued eating, enjoying the silence.

"Mingyu?" I start.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you hate Jungkook so much?"

"Your'e really curious aren't you?"

I nod my head vigorously. 

"Maybe some other day."

"Mingyuuuuu." I start pulling at his arm.

"I can't tell you. Not now at least." he said rubbing my head.

"Why not?" I start whining. 

"Because."

There was a silence.