Chapter 1

'RING RING RING RING RING RING RING' my alarm goes off.

Ughh. Now I have to get up. Ew. I get up, staring at the floor for a good 5 minutes before realizing-

"OH SHOOT TODAY'S MY FIRST DAY OF CLASS AT MY NEW SCHOOL!"

I totally forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Areum. Got that? Good. I am from a, I guess you could say 'rich family'. I mean don't get me wrong, my family loves me and they aren't rude to me. Well, that's how my family was before an accident happened.

You see, my mom died in a car crash. So I was left with my dad. My dad worked as the CEO of Samsung. They are pretty good phones. Low key promotion. My mom worked as a model for a company called Dream Media. That's probably how I got this smexy bodyyy. I'm kidding. I'm no where near sexy. Rip Areum. She also owned her own company called Essence Co. It provides high quality(english)(cough boo seungkwan is that you?)
fragrances for men and woman. Low key more promotion.

Well soon after she died, my dad remarried to another woman. Her name is Park Jiyeon. She has a daughter name Park Haru. Well, I guess it's KIM Jiyeon and KIM Haru.
You guessed it, they are as bratty as can be. They are just so rude. Ugh. Brats. Since my dad is the CEO, he's obviously not around and aware of what's happening to me. They yell at me, beat me, sometimes even take all of my money. Like bro. You have like a million purses that you only use once of, then you throw them out. Spoiled brats.

Oh by the way, I live in a small, yet cozy apartment. It's not that far away from the mansion. However no Haru and stepmom is the best part about living there. Plus it's super close to my dream school. BIGHIT PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL!
It's always been my dream to go there. You need good grades to get in. Thank God I had good grades. In fact I was always 1st or 2nd. Pretty good right? Well that should be enough about my life story right? Let's get back to this story.

Since I set an alarm at 6:30am. Our school starts at 7:45am. It should be plenty of time to get ready right? I'm not really in TOO much panic since I had enough time for me to get ready but I was still panicky that I was going to my dream school. I got my clothes and got in the shower for a quick rinse. I set my playlist for 10mins. After showering and washing my hair, I start getting blow drying my hair as I think of what I should wear.

'I mean it's not like we could wear anything different from our uniform.'

I laugh a little thinking I would be able to wear whatever I wanted too. I never wore makeup or dressed to impress. So I didn't really take to long to get ready. At least maximum 10 minutes since drying my hair takes literally 5 million years. But if it was still a little damp it wouldn't hurt anyone. I wear my uniform and put my name pin on, 'Kim Areum'

I sigh in content of how I currently look. Not bad. I put my hair in a ponytail as I don't usually like people seeing me with my hair just down. I walk to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich with a glass of milk. I sit on the counter eating while watching a couple videos on my laptop. Quickly finishing my breakfast taking 15 minutes to eat, I grab my backpack, making sure I have my phone, charger, wallet, keys and all my school supplies. I head out the door, locking the door, double checking it's locked.

As I walk to school, taking in the fresh air, I hear a car beep there horn. It was Haru.

"Well if it isn't the ugly, poor and stupid stepsister? She mocked. Having to walk to school cause you couldn't buy a car? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

'Gosh her laugh is so annoying and so high pitched.'

"Well it wasn't my fault that the so called poor, ugly stupid can get better grades than you can ever get in your life time no matter how hard you try." I fired back. I wasn't gonna let this 'sister' of mine just roast me. Like BOI I NEED TO ROAST YOU BACK IF YOU TRY TO ROAST ME.

"Whatever. You're still the ugly one. Dad should have cut your credit cards." She attempted to roast me. Key word attempted. I'm about to roast her so hard she's gonna become one of those turkeys at Safeway.

"Well first of all, he's my dad and your stepdad so just know that one of us is a bit more favorable. Now if you will excuse me, I have to get to class."

As I begin to walk away, the look on her face is golden. I roasted her so good I think she became a turkey that got roasted in the desert. I see the car pass by and park into the BigHit performing arts school's parking lot. Did I tell you that she also goes to the school? How she got in? I have no idea. She's too dumb to be in this school. She probably bribed the principal. What a surprise. Note my sarcasm. Not the first time she bribed people with money. I walk in and head to the office. There was a map on the bulletin board right near the entrance so it wasn't too hard to find the office.

"Hello there! Are you new here?" Asked the lady at the front desk.

"Ne, my name is Kim Areum. Can I please have my schedule?" I asked.

"Well of course. Here's your schedule. My name is Ms.Song by the way."

"Thank you for your help. I'm going now. Goodbye Ms.Song." I said.

"Goodbye Areum-ah."

I bowed and left the room. I have already found my classes and where they were located so I didn't have to be late for any of my classes. I pull out my Samsung Galaxy S7 and check the time. It was 7:30am. Classes doesn't start till 7:45am. Might as well wait in the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! I finished my first chapter. Was it good enough? Over 1000 words. Congrats to me. 👏👏🎉 I felt like I had to stop here.
Remember to vote and comment!