Harvest Moon Jensen Ackles x reader

Start from the beginning

"Y/N you're practically glowing!" Your mother complimented you. "She always is." Jensen said, sliding his hand into yours. "Donnie, Jensen, get the bags while Y/N, JJ, and I all catch up on some pumpkin muffins fresh from the oven." Your mother said, leading you into the house.

"She's gotten so much bigger since Christmas." Your mother whispered to you as she brought you into the kitchen. "Has it been that long, Mom?" Your eyes widened with realization. Had it really been ten months!? "I'm afraid so, dear. But that doesn't matter! You're here now!" Your mother said, changing the topic. After, Jensen and your dad got the bags up to your rooms, before dinner you decided to get settled in.

"Your uh dad told me that this used to be your old bedroom...is that right?" Jensen asked, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah it was." You confirmed, as you neatly organized your dresser. "Jensen, did you realize the last time we saw my mom and dad was for Christmas! Nearly ten months ago?" You also pointed out. "Are you serious?" Jensen, asked biting down on his lip.

"Yeah, my mom happily told me that." You said, stopping what you were doing and biting down on the inside of your lip. "Y/N, we've just been busy. With me gone so much out of the year with Supernatural, time flies. Alright? Don't beat yourself over this. This is no way your fault." Jensen said, coming over to you and placing a kiss on the temple of your forehead.

"I'll try." You said dryly.

"Good girl." Jensen said, a sly grin playing on his face.

Going back home made you realize how much you missed the farm life, but you wouldn't trade your life for anybody else's in a heartbeat. Today, Jensen, You, and JJ were all supposed to go horseback riding. It was discussed at dinner the night before. And your dad was ecstatic to show JJ how to ride a horse, while Jensen and You, would ride the trail together, and get some alone time together. After you watched JJ successfully ride on the horse.

Your mom also chimed in saying she wanted to show JJ how to make her famous pumpkin muffins and she can bring them back to Texas and make them for the rest of the season. You were so grateful that your mom and dad accepted JJ like their own granddaughter.

That morning...

You woke up in the wee hours of the morning, even before the rooster crowed and basically ran to the bathroom and threw up, emptying the contents of your stomach. Maybe it was something you ate? But you couldn't think of anything. Before you could even begin to think of anything else. A knock came at the bathroom door.

"Y/N? You okay in there?" Jensen question in a groggy and deep morning voice. "Y-yeah sort of." You replied in a hoarse voice, as you flushed the toilet, not feeling like you had to throw up anymore. You stood up shakily, and washed your hands and face and gargled some mouth wash.

Jensen backed away from the door as you sauntered out. "Did you throw up?" Jensen furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah and I don't know why." You said with a little shrug. "Why don't we get back into the bed and get some more sleep, okay?" Jensen said wrapping his arm around your shoulder and leading you to bed.

Jensen told you when the rooster crowed just to stay in bed and get some rest for the afternoon for when you go horseback riding, if you felt up to it. You said okay and turned over and drifted right back off to sleep. Jensen planted one more kiss on the top of your head and got up himself.

He was greeted by your father who was starting the coffee pot. "Morning, Jensen. Where's Y/N?" Your father knows that you are early bird who gets the worm. "Y/N got sick last night and I uh told her to stay in the bed and get some more sleep." He admitted honestly. "That's good. She's okay now right?" Your father asked, leaning against the sink.