Chapter 25

Read Slow This Chapter will make you mad! 💞Fair Warning

Finally, waking up I had a headache behind my eyes. I grabbed my head while groaning and closed them right again. I looked around the room and noticed I wasn't at my mothers apartment which scared me. I jumped from the bed and began pulling off the wires.

"London baby whtlat are you doing? " said a lightskinned Man. I flinched from his touch and began backing up and he seemed shocked. "Who are you and how do you know my name? "

His eyes widened and began to fill with tears. "Mommy you're awake! " some little girl said. I looked at her and this strange man standing in my room. I shook my head "I'm not your mom I don't have any kids" the little girl cried to the man "I have to go home my uncle will kill me if I'm late'

The man ran from the room and came back with a doctor. "Doc why is she talking to Me like that WHY IS SHE TALKING TO ME LIKE SHE DOESNT REMEMBER ME! "😟"doc please tell me what's wrong"

I grabbed my head again and watch as this man and this doctor go back and fourth about me and I'd known neither one of them. The last thing I heard was "take her home and try to make her remember somethings it may take a while but work with her"

The doctor looked at me before leaving and said "you'll find your prescriptions at the front desk, oh and please get some rest your body needs it.

I shook my head no and began trying to leave. "London symone Jackson is your original government name, favorite colors purple, you love to sing, and you have a birthday mark on your lower leg its a fish now if you think I'm just some random man by any means walk out that door and go back to that hellhole but I can tell you this there's nobody there. " the man said to me.

I stood with my mouth opened and began to wonder ,how did this man know all of this about me? "What is your name " he let out a deep breathe and wiped the remaining tears that fell. "My names king and these are my biological and your physical kids". I looked at him shocked and began gathering my things.

"Can we go home or wherever and talk about this when we have privacy? "He nodded his head and grabbed the two kids.

We walked out the hospital and up to this nice car. I shook my head "this is your car!? He shook his head no and said "no this is your car, you got it when your range got messed up. "

My eyes widened "I HAVE A RANGE AND THIS IS MINE!? " king nodded and couldn't help but feel bitter sweet. She was happy like a kid in the candy store but didn't remember anything about how she got it.

Finally getting into the car the ride home was silent.
King p.O. V
I reached over to caress her head and she flinched which made my heart hurt. "London please stop jumping from me I'm not your uncle and I'll never hurt you" tears fell from her eyes "how how do yo you know about him? "

I stopped at the light. "We have been together for almost a year I know everything about you, you just don't remember me." She looked at me and back to the road. I drove to the house and her mouth was on the ground. It was like when we first met all over again.

She walked to the door and waited for me to open it. Using my phone I unlocked the doors and she walked in. "Do you remember any of this? " I asked. She shook her head no and walked slowly around the house. "Mommy ?" Ash said calling London

She looked at me and stuttered to get out her sentence . I knodded and she finally said "yes " "why don't you know who daddy is ?" Tears filled her eyes and I scooped Ashley in my arms. "Come on Ash let's get washed up we'll talk in the morning. " I walked Ash upstairs and let her bathe and get ready for bed. I decided to let London have some space before I had my first shot at making her remember who I was.

London p. O. V

Standing in this house made the hairs on my body start to stand up. I was being told I had been with this man for a year and over that time I'd taken in two kids who weren't even biologically mine I know for a fact this couldn't have been my life.

I let out a deep breathe and walked around until I found what looked like a living room. It was so nice you can definitely tell a women had did the decor in here.
I

stood and looked around and found a picture of me and king I think was his name. We looked so happy, we looked to be at a park or something outside. He held me from behind and I had a smile I hadn't seen in a while.

Tears rolled down my face and his voice boomed behind me. "We took that our third date, you wanted to go to Williams grove and see the waterfall, you said it made you forget about your past.

I I I don't remember this I can't remember you I don't remember this life. I sobbed and he grabbed me in his arms. He held me in a way like I've never been held. He hugged me like he loved me. 😔Looking into his eyes they filled with tears "baby please remember me "😟

We walked to the chair and sat down. "I'll tell you about this year and you tell me of you remember " I nodded my head and listened.

"You used to live with roshell and Isaac but the same day we met was the same day you moved in with me " my eyes widened but I let him finish "you we're running from him and I helped you get away, after that I tried to make you mine, I started letting you come to the trap and everything then I got shot you ran the business for some month's, when I finally came from my coma you went. You lost a child and that's why you loved ash and phuri like that. " he stopped talking when I broke down again.

He grabbed me and kissed my forehead. That only made me cry harder this man I had no memory of seemed to love me from his core and I couldn't remember any of it. He showed me love a love that could potentially save me. You could say I was saved by a thugs love .

Yes this is the end! 😌ik I mad lots and lots of people mad with this one but hey it's OK because y'all have a choice to make. Should I do a sequel yes or no? Comment! 😌thanks for being apart of The #SBATL Movement I Love Y'all Don't Kill Me 😘

I won't Start the next book until I edit this one completey.