Chapter One

I sat in the corner with my knees pulled to my chest ....tears flowing with a pace I couldn't stop.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "LONDON OPEN THE DOOR NOW! "

I shut my eyes tight and prayed to God he'd just go away. I came in from school and he grabbed me and began pulling my clothes off. I hated this man with everything in me. I screamed and I hollered while my mom just turned the tv up . She never tries to help deal with the abuse I was subjected to, and somehow I couldn't completely hate her.

I kicked him in his nuts and ran to my room. He hollered out in pain& I knew it burned because I'd still had my shoes on from walking in the door. I wish he'd never come here. I wish it wasn't me.

I locked my door and threw on some sweats and a T-shirt...... I was crying and praying and crying and praying. I just wanted the banging to stop... Him to stop.... My life to stop.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! I heard once again. I squeezed my eyes tighter and began to pray louder.... Soon all that could be heard was the television from my mother's room.

I went to my bathroom and cleaned myself up......wiping each tear that fell slowly. I looked in the mirror and said to myself "God does everything for a reason he makes no mistakes stay strong ". Walking into my room I got into bed.

I slid under my covers and drifted off to sleep, This was just another day in hell.

*OK this is officially the start of my book. I hope you guys like it. Comment and vote.

And I love you all thanks again ~Mama T. 😘