Chapter 4

I looked as his facial expression changed, when he realized I was the girl from the store. We shared a laugh that made me feel a little better.

I looked at him and told him..... The whole story from start to finish. For some reason i felt comfortable And safe with him... "And now I have no where to go " I said finishing the story. He looked at me with shock and I held my head down crying. I'd had enough of the foolery & now I had to shake the past.

Two minutes passed and he turned on the radio giving me the verbal space id needed right now. Later we were pulling up to this house that looked like a mansion. He helped me from the car and helped me inside. "I know I just met you and all but my crib is open.....you can stay here for as long as you need, just pull your weight and ill do the rest." Feeling my eyes swell with tears I began to cry . I cried for him saving me.... cried for Gods grace.... cried for his mercy.

The guy picked me up and held me in a hug. I couldn't pull away I only squeezed tighter.He pulled away and wiped my tears..... "You're staying here until you get everything back on track..... No pay backs no anything let me help you. "

I nodded my head and said a silent thank you. He showed me my bedroom which was gorgeous and told me if I needed anything his room was across from mine.

I went to the bathroom that was connected and took a hot steamy shower. I didn't cry anymore I stood tall and held my head up this is Gods battle I'm just another solider. This was my daily affirmation,something to give me a reason to live.

Once I finished I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my new room. I put on my lotions and perfumes and got dressed in some mini mouse shorts and a tank top.

I walked out my room and across the hall. I knocked on the door and the guy opened the door with some grey sweat pants, Nike socks and no shirt. I looked away with a blush flaring on my face.

Finally able to look at him I sputtered the questions I had.I came over to ask you two things "1.what's your name? And 2.Can I make something to eat I didn't eat anything after school."

He laughed and said "Anything here is yours you don't have to ask me." He walked out his room and began walking down the hall. I followed as he lead me to the kitchen. He sat at the island and watched as I looked for things needed to make dinner. Finally having everything besides the pan I needed was on a shelf to high for me.

He chuckled as he watched me struggle to reach it. He came behind me reached and grabbed it down. "Here you go shorty" he said. I gave him a slight mug as he returned. I grabbed my phone and a speaker I'd seen on the table and hooked it up. I began blasting Hot Boy by Bobby shasmurda .

After dancing and cooking in my own world I finally finished. I made fried chicken, cabbage, rice, black eye peas, corn bread, and lemonade. I looked at the guy and his mouth was on the floor "damn ma you throw down like this you definitely can stay" .....I smiled and began fixing our plates.

He stopped me and told me to grab four more because some of his homeboys was coming over. The look of panic crossed my face and I looked at my night clothes. This is not long enough for guest. He must have seen my face and told me to go throw on one of his shirts. I said OK and went upstairs.

I opened his room door and went to the dresser. I found a black and gold T-shirt and slid off mine. I put on his and headed back downstairs.

Now instead of it being us two there was now four more guys here who he'd introduced as..... Jd, Phillip, Quay, and Zach. I shook all of their hands and they just stared. I began to get uncomfortable and then the guy stepped in. "Fall " was all he said and they all went to the table.

I shook my head thanking him and he nodded. I fixed the plates and they all thanked me. Phillip looked at the guy and said "king where you find luh ma at..... She got a sister? " Everyone laughed...... And I looked at the guy who I now know name is King.

He shook his head and said "nahh brah one one and she stuck with me" Phillip smacked his teeth and everyone laughed again.

I hadn't laughed this much in almost a year. We were all taken out our moment where my iPhone began ringing. I looked at the called ID and turned away. King grabbed my phone and answered It. He left the table came back two minutes later.

I was no longer worried anymore from the looks of it King had it handled. The guys were only there for about 30 more minutes when they decided to call it a night.

I closed the door after Phillip left out. I gave them one last look and shut the door. I went back to the kitchen and king was washing the dishes we had used. I went to the sink and helped. He looked down at me seeing as he was 6"3,and smiled.

We finished the kitchen and decided to call it a night. I had put up one hell of a fight today and I was tired.
I called King and he came to my room. I stood and gave him one last hug...... He hugged me back and smiled. He was on his way out the door and I stopped him "and btw my name is London"

He shook his head and said "goodnight London" ......goodnight.

~London lives with King?
~They Listen To King ?
~What do you think about Phillip?
~What happened when King grabbed London's phone?

~This Is Starting To Get Somewhere 😝Comment Vote And Share 😍😘
~Mama. T 😍😘👑