Chapter 13

Nurse Shelly cried because she couldn't believe it. I was happy and couldn't hardly breathe. I called the guys and they were on there way.

I couldn't stop smiling man.... My baby was back.

King p. O. V.

I could hear London. Everyday she came here and talked to me. She made sure everything and everyone was OK. I was falling in love with her.  I listened to her and my heart dropped when she said she lost the baby. 

*flashback *
I had given up on life.  I wanted to stay but as soon as I began to float into the light I heard London's crys for me to stay.  "It's not your time, go back home bruhh " Keith my baby brother said.  He got killed in a drive by when we were 16. I nodded and went back.

All these tubes..... Like I could feel them
But they felt like plastic. I could hear everyone's voice but I just couldn't bring myself to open my eyes.

Pulse... no pulse.... Pulse... Stable. I had been dead a whole 7 minutes. Enough time to decide should I stay or should I go. I stayed woke for six months.... I wanted to move so bad.
*flashback over *

London came to my room each and every day that's when I knew I had a rider. This particular day London had a story from her job I decided I needed to stop being lazy after six months and wake up from this coma.

  I rolled my eyes back and forth back and forth back and forth.

Until I had the strength to pull them open. London was so into what she was saying I guess she didn't even notice when I open my eyes. I decided to play with her its speak. She was so shocked tears Begin to Fall and she didn't even notice.

I saw my nurse Shelly walking in my room and back out she couldn't believe it either.

The boys had soon arrived to my room and it went wild from there. Everyone was smiling and happy because I was back. London was acting like a big old baby and climbed in the bed with me but I didn't mind because I missed her. The doctor came in soon after she left and told me that I could leave 2 weeks from now. I couldn't allow her to let me stay here any longer and told her to let me leave two days from now and I will come back for daily checkups.

The guys brought food and we were now clowning watching TV and eating. I love my guys and I love my girl I couldn't believe I was willing to throw it all away because I was being selfish. All day and all night me and London snuggled and talked about what I had missed over the past six months. So far London has taken care of everything the bills were paid,the Car notes were paid, there was food in the house, the house was clean, the weekend maid, was paid the traps were right, so from my understanding my guys and my girl had my back behind anything.

&Next Morning&

I woke up from my sleep and felt London on my chest. I played in her hair which was now candy apple read versus the last time I seen her. The day in the hotel room with brown hair.

I smiled and chuckled "thought I was not gonna make it. " I thought to myself. I kissed London's forehead..... All the drama in our lives could stop for a minute and we could focus on us.

I dozed off back to sleep..... Guess I'll wait for my baby to wake up and say she ready to leave.

~I have decided to make the chapters shorter so I can update more..... Is that cool?
~Questions comments concerns?
I haven't edited so don't judge!
~Mama. T 😍😘