Chapter 20

London P.O.V

Having the peace back between my family had me almost in a place where no one or nothing could make me feel any type of way. I fell asleep last night in my mans arms where I felt safe and I felt protected. My  kids yes MY KIDS were safe and out from harms way. I had to say despite the way I came into this life I felt great.

Accepting the fact that king had these kids was one of the hardest things to let go besides all the hell issac and roshell had put me through. Id basically given up my life for these kids and my new family. Id lost a child and even fought for my life, but I was happy and I couldn't ask for better. I was currently getting dressed to meet kings therapist and show him or her the house.

king groaned and attempted to remove himself from the covers that he had been wrapped up in all night. I laughed and walked over to him. I grabbed the end of the cover that was tucked behind the bed railing and pulled it over kings body. when I did that he let out a sigh of relief and rolled slowly from the bed. with me under his arm pit I helped him to the bathroom. he did his hygiene things and I continued to get ready " I should be back really soon I just have to meet them and then we'll be on our way back home" he nodded his head in understanding and finished his morning routine.

I had asked lay in advance to help king with watching the kids and reminded Marcus that lay would be staying an extra night and day just to help. I finally finished all that I had to do and walked downstairs. I looked in the cabinets and was glad I went grocery shopping a couple of days before king came home. walking inside the living room lay and phuri lay cuddled up together watching tv. I walked over to them and gave them kisses on the forehead. '' mommy will see you guys later " ash nodded but remained glued to the tv .

I walked to the garage and got inside of kings jag since my truck still had damage, I was no longer worried about enemies or anything because my kids and my safety came first, so it was IMPAIRATIVE that I kept a glock with a scope in the truck and three fives under the seat.  

I drove to the physicians office and gave the lady at the front desk kings information. Since his condition was so sadistic I guess she decided to give him a stay at home trainer. I agreed to pay her the amount every month but I needed to see that he would be improving. she looked satisfied with my proposition and made a phone call. " Sydney can you come to the front Mrs. Duvenchi ( I changed kings last name) is pending payment for your first treatment." she smiled an put the phone on the hook. " you do understand that the treatment last for 6 months to a year and the nurse has to have an appropriate place of residence during that time period". I nodded my head in understanding and waited for this girl to come around the corner.

when she finally made her way to the front I eyed her for a moment. Not In a bad way I just didn't want anybody in my house nor around my kids. she smiled and leaned in for a hug I didn't hesitate I mean if she was going to be around me for 6 months then maybe I needed to see what and who she was about. we both signed off on the remaining paper work and went to our cars.

She tailed me until we got to the house and I made sure to seek that she had a emergency code to the gate.  Parking in the garage I waited for her to get out of her vehicle.  She was well paid seeing as she drove a 2017 ,she didn't look bad, and you could tell she kept her self looking clean.  Something about her seemed so familiar I could almost see it. 

I opened the house door and walked in to ash and lay running around the living room. King was in the kitchen on his cruch cooking and phuri lay on his basinet as though he didn't hear a thing.

I chuckled and walked into the kitchen. I kissed king and help him sit down.  "Babe this is your physical therapist ,come on in her sit down and talk, I'll finish this and then we'll all talk. " she nodded her head and sat at the island.  King had started a dip which I assumed was going to have shrimp because he had them half way peeled.

After finishing the food I called everyone into the dinning area.  I looked over to see Sydney helping king to the table, maybe shed be good after all.  She wasn't to flirty nor all in my mans face and for that she had major respect from Me.  After setting the table I went upstairs to use the bathroom. I looked on the sink to see a purple and white pregnancy test. Before I could turn around and go back to ask lay stood in the door way with a huge smile! 

Tears ran down my face "two days before we graduate and I find this out. " she laughed and hugged me "at least I made it bihh I'm good! " "plus Marcus and his family know my moms not happy but she's never been so I don't care."

I knodded my head and turned towards the mirror, hot tears ran down my face and hit my hand. I had lost my baby and my best friend is about to carry one.  I wasn't mad I was more sad than anything.

She hugged me from behind and told me it's okay. I laughed "you not slick no wonder you so close to my son.... Old pregnant behind"