Chapter 2

After yesterday I decided to get up early so I didn't have to be met with Issac and my mother.

The beatings and the rapings started after my dad died in a bad caraccident after him and my mom got into a huge argument. Well that's the story I've been told.

After that my mom couldn't pay the bills and started struggling. When I found out Isaac was moving in something about him made me cringe. He used to stare at me at times and say things that made me uncomfortable.....after awhile he told my mom that if he couldn't have me he'd leave and let us be put out on the streets.

My mom agreed and here we are now.
I was currently dressed in some high waisted acid washed jeans and a black crop top... With my Oreo Jordan's.... And of course all make up gifts from that pervert Issac.

I climbed out the side of my window when I stopped. Footsteps I'd heard footsteps approaching and I couldn't deal With seeing him this morning. With one leg out and one leg in I had to hurry before getting caught. Almost out when the strap from my bookbag got hung on the window seal lock. "oh my God please"

I fought and fought to hold on and remove the strap, when the door to my room swung open. I had dropped to the ground now thanking God for letting me get away.

I ran down the pavement until my house was out of sight.... I leaned over to catch my breath..... 17 and 162pounds do not mix.

I began walking and thinking. I'm only 17 living with one parent in Brooklyn NYC . I'm 5'4 and brown skin.I goto Richmond high school. I felt something cool drop on my hand and didn't even realise I was crying.

God I missed my dad.... Everything was perfect when he was here . I tend to have breakdowns that make my life harder. Not having my dad through everything kills me.

I took out my phone and looked at the time. Barely 7:00 in the morning. I could see the school now and decided I'd stop by jumbos the corner store and grab some snacks before going.

As I was walking in some guy was coming out and he spilled all of his fountain drink on me. "Omg cold cold Cold COLD! " I YELLED. He laughed so hard to the point tears we're falling. " it's not funny ,I can't go back home "

He stopped laughing and said "I'm sorry ma, it's just you got so red a I couldn't help it here let me help you"

I backed away and went in the other door "I can win for losing ....i can't go one day with something happening to me and oh by the way thanks jerk"

He looked taken back by what I had said.... But I couldn't care at that moment I had to do something because going home was not an option.

I stomped to the bathroom and cleaned up.... taking deep breathes.When I walked back out the guy had napkins getting up the drink he had crashed into me with off the floor. I sighed and walked over.

I Grabbed some napkins and helped him. "I'm sorry for the way I just spoke to you it's just alot going on. "

He looked into my eyes and said "No need to apologize I should've been more careful Standing up i threw away the napkins. Went to the counter paid for my snacks and left.

I stepped out of my charter because of. What I'm dealing with when he could be going through much worse.
I sighed again... My dad would be on my behind like white on rice if he'd heard me swear.. I couldn't imagine how he's looking right now.

I walked up the stairs and heard the names such as "fat pig" or "ugly" being called out . I didn't even look to see who it was today . This was natural.... Every girl in the school basically called me names because I had hips and ass.... As well as titties.

I kept walking until I made it to my locker.... Grabbing what I needed and proceeded to class. Ms willama our math teacher had been sent on a maternity leave and wouldn't be back until next month. The replacement was a smelly white man with bad posture.

This period was basically the same everyday reading textbooks..... assigning Homework ....dismissal.

~I'm ending the chapter here only because I don't wanna spill the beans on chapter three....
What do you think about London and the guy from the store?
London curses?
School?

Vote and comment..... P. S. The chapters will be longer I just have to get the book started first.
~Mama. T 😍😘