✧E L E V E N✧

Start from the beginning

"Fine" He paused. "—Be quick..." Crossing his arms and staring right back at Michael.

"how bout, you and Calum walk and look for him and I'll drive around the perimeter and the trail incase he decides to follow it?" Ashton look a bit shocked and I was too. Michael for once actually
was helping finally and trying to fix the situation before anything worse happened.

"Hm...Not the worst idea. I guess that will have to do"Ashton said before continuing"Guys, get ready. We're going hunting..."he spoke a small grin appearing on his face as he walks away Michael looking back at me before following leaving me to think what happened to cuddly clingy Ashton...

--

✰LUKE✰

I never knew how much I was afraid of heights until now, but my life depends on jumping off the roof to freedom.

I managed to escape onto the roof through the air vent which was difficult as I had no clue where I was going.

That was the easy part. Now I have to get rid of my vertigo.

"Fuck"I cursed. Why did this have to happen to me. I thought looking down at the ground.

No time to think so I pushed my self off and jumped onto a smaller roof swiftly then onto the ground.

I winced in pain as my feet hit the ground.Falling on the ground. It ached but I knew I had to go before I get caught.

--

While limping through the forest my body temperature was surely dropping the sun was almost down and soon it would be complete darkness. I made a massive mistake running away durning the night.

But I have no choice.Who knows if I have another chance of escaping.

Picking up my speed I heard a noise coming from the direction of the house. I knew they probably found out about me escaping. I wish I could go faster but I can't. So much for cross country training...

But thankfully I'm twenty minutes away with a head start. I'm not going down without a fight...

--

✰ASHTON✰

"Luke has to be here?!" I shout out, shining my torch around the forest. Michael went in the truck on the track in case he went that way while me and Calum were on foot.

"Don't worry ash. We'll find him!" Calum called out from behind up the hill.

"You better because it was your fault in the first place"I snap.

"Ash—?"Calum came from behind and attempted to tug me back flinching away.

"Ash?"

"What!?"

"I'm sorry, I really am. I just wanted to trust him"

Which is true.I can't blame him for wanting to trust him. Luke crossed the boundaries, and he will pay when we find him.

"Look can we just get on with finding h—!?"

Without warning my phone went off. It was Michael.

"Who is it?" Cal asked as I held the phone to my ear after answering the call.

"Michael?.You there?—" I gave a weird stare towards to Calum, but that wasn't the problem. Both of us turned round hearing a scream in the direction where Michael was.My grip tightened on the taser and I'm sure Calum's too tightened on the bat.

"What the fuck was that!?" Calum cursed.

"I don't know?" Out of nowhere I heard a familiar voice on the other side,not Michael's though. It was aggressive.

"You fucked up Ashton" then the line went dead...

✰✰✰

Sorry guys last update till I have three new chapters in my draft so next week expect an update and if I forget on Monday please bug me 😂. Until then bii . :)