Chapter 33

Can i just take a moment to say a massive thanks for all the reads (i'm at 15,000+) and please continue to comment.

and if you're not already following me on tumblr please do! http://www.l-0-s-e-control.tumblr.com and if you comment yours on this chapter i'll follow you :) so get on it! 

you can also read my fanfic on my blog and feel free to ask me any questions on tumblr :)

_____________________________________________________________________________JAI’S POV

In the morning I got up and got ready, I had no idea when Jess was going to get up so I was going to make sure I was ready whatever time she called. I found myself some clothes and my ‘trademark’ grey beanie and went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. At 9:30 Jess called me, ‘hey babe. So what do we want to do today?’ Jess asked, she sounded very wake, which was a surprise. ‘I was thinking we could all catch a movie together?’ I suggested.

‘Sounds good, what shall we go see?’ She asked, I had to rack my brain for ideas of movies to see.

‘What about the Avengers 2?’ I knew she loved the first one so I thought it would be a good idea.

‘Yes! I’ve been dying to see that,’ Jess replied enthusiastically. ‘I’ll be over in half an hour?’

‘Sounds good, see you then babe.’ I hung up the phone. ‘Luke do you want to come to the movies?’ I screamed from the kitchen. ‘Yeah! What are we seeing?’ he replied joining me in the kitchen.

‘The Avengers 2,’ I replied jumping onto the iPad to look at movie times. Luke cheered and smiled, we sat down in the lounge room. ‘Is Beau coming?’ Luke asked changing the channel.

‘I hope so, he needs to give us a lift there,’ I replied.

‘Okay, I’ll go get his lazy ass out of bed,’ Luke said heading for the door.  My phone buzzed and started to ring from the kitchen; Luke jumped up and answered it for me. ‘Hey Jess,’ I overheard him say from the kitchen. ‘Oh really?’ He said loudly and surprised. ‘Yeah no that’s cool, see you soon Jess, bye.’ Luke walked back into the lounge room; he had a big grin on his face. ‘Jess is bringing her friend Amy,’ Luke said standing in the doorway. ‘So that’s why you’re grinning,’ I teased. Luke pulled a face and ran to our room, I rolled my eyes I had no idea what he was up to, but I didn’t care. Beau came and sat with me in the living room.

10 minutes later Luke resurfaced, he had gotten changed. Beau and I laughed, ‘shut up,’ he hissed. This made me laugh even harder because at this point I hadn’t even said anything. ‘You like her?’ I asked, Luke looked around the room awkwardly. ‘Yeah, I think she’s really pretty.’ I laughed, Luke was usually smooth, and he was the ladies man out of the two of us. There was a knock at the door; I jumped up to answer it. Jess stood at the door with Amy behind her, she gave me a hug and a kiss before walking inside, ‘Hi Amy,’ I said as she walked into our house. She turned around and flashed me a smile. Luke stood up at the mention of her name, ‘hi Amy,’ he said with a grin walking over to where she stood. Luke hesitated a little before giving her a hug, ‘how are you?’ he asked, ‘it’s been ages.’ I winked at him and he shot me a greasy, Amy smiled at Luke before joining Jess on the couch. ‘I thought we’d go to Crown so we don’t get stopped too much,’ I said sitting next to Jess. She rested her head on my shoulder.

‘That’s a good idea,’ Luke said from the kitchen. ‘I can’t be bothered today.’ He said walking and joining us on the couch.

‘Neither can I,’ Beau chimed in, ‘it’s going to be so bad these holidays.’

‘So shall we head off?’ Jess asked looking around. We nodded in agreement and stood up, Jess put her things in my bag and I passed her frame over. She still frowned at the sight of it. Luke locked up the house while the rest of us headed out to Beau’s car.

When we arrived at Crown we headed straight to the Cinemas, we could tell that a few fans had already spotted us, Jess jumped into action. She grabbed by bag and gave Amy money, Amy went to the Candy Bar and Jess went to buy tickets. That left the three of us to talk to fans, we still love taking photos and chatting to all our fans, it’s just we feel terrible when we’re with other people. The three of us stood through about 20 photos, and then the crowd finally started to die down. Jess and Amy were sitting on the floor against a wall; I could tell that they had been there for a while. ‘Sorry,’ Luke said as Amy stood up and passed him a bucket of popcorn. ‘It’s okay, I get it,’ she replied with a sympathetic smile. Jess continued so sit there, Luke shot her a funny glance before I realised it was because she couldn’t get up. I crouched down next to her and help her up. Jess flashed me a smile and a thank you, with that we headed to the usher. She ripped our tickets and pointed us in the direction of the cinema. Jess and I sat in the back row so she wouldn’t have to walk up and down stairs, but Beau, Luke and Amy wanted to be closer so they sat somewhere in the middle. ‘I hope you know nothing inappropriate is going to happen,’ Jess said. I looked at her with surprise.

‘What?’ I asked, still very confused.

‘I really want to watch the movie today. I’ve been dying to see it,’ I nodded, ‘it’s not because I don’t think you’re amazing. It’s because I paid money for this.’ I nodded and chuckled a little, she was a funny one.

The movie was awesome, as we walked out of the cinema Jess couldn’t stop talking about it. Luke had a massive smile on his face, it refused to leave.  He chatted with Amy, while Beau, Jess and I had a conversation. We decided to go out for lunch because it was still early in the day. We ended up in this small Greek restaurant it was really nice; Jess has a love for Greek food. She persuaded us to all eat here; I didn’t mind eating here though. We were lead to a table, there weren’t very many young people here, ‘phew,’ I thought to myself. We would be able to eat in peace, which would be a nice change, the school holidays were going to be full of chatting to fans and photos. Don’t get me wrong, the fan attention is the most flattering thing in the world, and we all appreciate it so much, it’s just that we are normal teenage boys and we appreciate some privacy.