Chapter 7

hope you guys like it :) I've been working hard to get as much written as possible..... Tell me what you think (and sorry this is kind of a boring chapter, but the next one will be better!)

_____________________________________________________________________________

JESS’S POV

 We all got changed; I made sure Luke left the room when I did because I didn’t think it was right for him to find out that way. As I got changed I tried to convince myself that it would be okay, I could trust them and it was for the best. And Beau being 18 might have some good advice; he might be able to help.

After dinner Gina went out, so I took this as the perfect opportunity to come clean to Luke and Beau.

I walked into the living room, Luke and Beau were playing FIFA and Jai was watching, he turned around and nodded at me, I took a deep breath and joined him on the couch. Jai held my hand, I already felt better. Jai told the boys to stop playing because I had something that I needed to tell them. Luke and Beau turned to face me, I sighed, I wasn’t going to bore them with the whole story, I was just going to come clean. ‘I, I’ I choked on my words and buried my head into Jai’s chest. He whispered in my ear, ‘Just show them, go to bed and I’ll explain the rest, you’ve had a massive day’. That sounded like the easiest thing to do, I wanted them to know but I didn’t want to see the looks and their faces. So as Jai said, I lifted up my top showing my heavily scarred stomach to Beau and Luke. It was hard, it was really hard to do, I let my shirt drop and gave Jai a hug and went to bed. I really needed a rest I was exhausted. I fixed my hair and went to bed, it took me a while to fall asleep, but I slept soundly through the whole night.

JAI’S POV

I told my brothers as much I knew. They were really calm about it and were super understanding.  I knew telling them would be the right thing, because they could help me look out for her to make it go away. After I finished Beau and Luke nodded and looked at each other, ‘You did the right thing’ Beau said, I believed him and I was happy. Luke and I headed off to bed, we had school tomorrow. It would be Tuesday tomorrow I would have double maths, chemistry then Phys Ed. It was going to be interesting, I hate maths and chemistry, but PE is awesome.

-the next day-

I woke Jess up and she ate breakfast with us. ‘So what are your plans for today?’ I asked Jess, I assumed she was just going to stay home, but I wanted to make sure that was what she was doing. ‘I’ll just spend the day here,’ Jess replied. I smiled back at her, she could look after herself. After breakfast I logged onto my laptop so Jess could use it, otherwise she might really bored. ‘Thanks, for everything,’ Jess said and looked into my eyes, ‘I’m so grateful for everything you three have done for me.’ I smiled and continued to get ready for school. Luke stepped into our bedroom, ‘Jess, Jai and I are off to school, Beau already left for work, so we’ll see you afterschool.’ Yes smiled, put down the laptop and came over to where Luke and I were standing and she pulled us in for a hug. ‘Thanks for everything boys, have a good day at school.’ And with that Luke and I made our way to school.

I headed straight off to maths, Mr Kelvis was absent so we had a sub for the double, meaning James and I got like zero work done. But from the chatter of the rest of the class I assumed no one else had gotten much done either. Walking back to my locker I was greeted with helps of hellos and heys. I was used to it now. At Penola we don’t have a very long recess break, so before I knew it I was heading back to class. I was now going to sit through and hour of painful chemistry. Unlike most lessons this chemistry lesson flew, I was so excited to go home and see Jess. I had a spare last period so I thought I would go home and surprise her. After Chemistry I walked to homeroom and sat there in silence as the teacher rambled on about something, but I didn’t really listen coz I didn’t care. I put my books away and got out my lunch. I was going to spend lunch on the oval with Luke, Daniel and James.