Epilouge

So many of you wanted it so here it is, an epilouge to my story :)

This final final chapter in Jess's and Jai's story is dedicated to littlejanoskian for being the first person to request more! Thanks girly and i hope that this is up to your expectations!

I hope you enjoy it and thank you for commenting and being supportive of me, this was my first fan fic!!!! Enjoy and thanks again for everything guys,  really lok forward to what you have to say about this chapter <3

xx Jess

__________________________________

JESS'S POV

I stood in front of the full length mirror and looked myself up and down, grinning like a fool in love I sat back down and adjusted a few pins in my hair that were jabbing me. Amy smiled at me from across the small room, 'can you believe this?' she questioned, standing up and adjusting her dress. All I could muster was a small shake of my head. Ashleigh walked out of the bathroom after touching up her makeup, again. Cassie was putting her shoes on quietly in the corner. The door behind me opened slowly, there looking as handsome as ever was my brother (well Step-brother) Louis. 'Wow!' He gasped with a smile walking further into my room. 'You look so beautiful,' Louis exclaimed outstretching a hand to help me up. 'Thanks,' Amy teased, we all had a bit of a chuckle, the girls walked around the room picking up the last bits and pieces that we needed.

'You do look stunning Amy,' he remarked with a cheesy grin. 'You ladies all look amazing,' he continued.  'Are you ready?' Louis asked me with a sheepish smile. I nodded as I felt tears begin to collect at the corner of my eyes, I gently wiped at them, hoping that no more would threaten to fall. 'Not now,' Louis rolled his eyes, I gave him a playful shove. The girls just laughed, 'typical,' Ashleigh muttered.

'I'm sorry!' I laughed, 'I'm just so happy and excited and ugh,' I sniffled. Cassie handed me a tissue so I could get rid of the tears before they ruined my makeup. Louis just shook his head as he led me into the corridor. The girls followed close behind and shut the door as we left. Ashleigh handed me my bouquet and I gave them a quick smell as we approached my dad. 'Hello darling,' my dad said with a smile pulling me into a hug. Everyone continued to exchange hellos as I stood quietly just taking it all in, this is the most important and one of the best days of my life, I wanted to make sure that I savored every little moment of it. 'I'll see you soon!' Louis said giving me a peck on the cheek before continuing down the hallway. 'I'd better go too!' Ashleigh said with a smile giving me a tight squeeze. I waved as she too continued down the hallway. 'See you soon munchkin,' Cassie said with a wave. 'Guess who,' a familiar voice exclaimed, covering my eyes. I spun around to see Luke giving Amy a quick kiss. 'Of course,' I spat with a grin. 'Look who's talking!' He yelled throwing his hands up in the air. 'You look beautiful sis,' Luke said giving me a kiss on the cheek, standing back as to admire my dress. 'Not quite yet,' I teased. 'How is he?' I asked as Luke locked a secure arm around Amy's waist. 'He's nervous and excited and dying to see you,' Luke chuckled, 'I'm actually enjoying watching him suffer.' I rolled my eyes, we exchanged goodbyes before the pair disappeared from sight. I looked around, trying to find him. 'Jess!' he exclaimed walking closer, Beau pulled me into a hug. 'Good luck my darling sister,' he smiled before giving my dad's hand a shake. I nodded, tears threatening to spill out, with a deep breath I composed myself. Before long Beau walked away leaving just dad and I in the well-lit hallway. 'Let's do this baby,' Dad said offering me his arm, I linked my arm in his with a smile as we followed the path of my friends down the hallway.

JAI'S POV

'Is it really bad luck if I see her now?' I whined as Beau finished off with my tie. He nodded with frustration. 'We promised her that no matter how much we begged that we would not let you see her,' Luke exclaimed waving an accusing finger. 'And besides, this is so much more fun!' he added with a wicked grin. With a quick sigh I rolled through everything that we needed in my head, rings and my vows. 'Let's go,' Beau said holding the door open for Luke and myself.

I walked down the hallway, past Jess's dad and brother. Beau gave them a quick nod as we walked past and continued down the hallway. The boys kept me moving down the hallway fast so I barely had the chance to say hello. We entered the foyer and waited for the girls and Louis to arrive. I looked into the room, it was beautifully decorated. Everyone was seated and chatting quietly. Amy, Ashleigh, Louis and Cassie all joined us, along with my mum. Everyone partnered up, mum and I would walk down the aisle first, followed by Luke and Amy, Beau and Ashleigh and then finally Louis and Cassie. Obviously, Jess and her dad would follow the bridal party. I took a deep breath as mum and I walked down the aisle, once we got the end, I gave her a kiss before she took a seat. I stood and watched as my brothers walked down the aisle with their partners, (including Louis who will become my step brother in law!). Finally, it was time, the whole room stood and turned around. The doors opened to reveal my fiancé, Jess and her dad walking down the aisle. I smiled and met her gaze as they walked towards me. I had imagined this moment so many times, but this beat my dreams. Jess looking stunning, she shone so bright that it left you speechless, today was our day, and it was perfect. Jess gave her dad a kiss before he sat down and she stood opposite me, we intertwined our hands, 'you look so beautiful Jessie,' I whispered before we turned to look at the sermon as he began. I missed most of what he had to say, it's not that I didn't care, it's more that I was lost in Jess's smile, her piercing eyes beamed.

It came time for the vows, Beau passed me what I had written out, 'Jess,' I began nervously, 'I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you and look after you. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish in a relationship of equality, knowing that together we build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, before everyone that we treasure, I chose you to be my wife. I accept you as you are, and in return, I offer you myself. I will care for you, stand beside you and share with you all of my life's adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and for all the days of my life.' I finished, looking up to see a few stray tears running down Jess's face, she smiled at me, so much emotion hidden away behind her beautiful eyes. Next Jess began her vows, without having written them down might I add, she had definitely out done me there. 'I Jess, choose you Jai to be no other than yourself,' Jess started, taking a second to gently wipe the tears from her face. 'Loving what I know of you, trusting the things that I will discover. I promise to respect you as a person, an equal and as my partner. There is little to say that you haven't already heard, and little to give away that is not already freely given. Before you asked me, I was yours and I am devoted to you, my love, in every single way. I marry you today in front of my friends and family with no hesitation or doubt, and my commitment to you is absolute.' Jess finished grinning ear to ear, with a sniffle she turned back to face the sermon.

 'And the rings,' he announced, Luke passed me the small satin bag that held Jess's wedding band. Jess held out her left hand, I placed the ring on her finger and recited, 'As a sign of my love, and my knowledge that in marrying you, I am becoming much more than I am, I give you this ring, with the promise that I will love you, and keep my heart open to you, all the days of my life.' Jess smiled and turned to Amy who passed her a matching satin bag with my wedding ring. I held out my hand and Jess placed the ring on my finger, 'as a sign of my love, and my knowledge that in marrying you, I am becoming so much more than I am, I give you this ring, with the promise that I will always love you, and to keep my heart forever open to you, all the days of my life.' I shook my head at her little embellishments, Jess sniffled before allowing her mesmerizing smile to return. 'By the power vested in me,' the sermon began, 'I know pronounce you husband and wife,' he turned to me and said with a nod, 'you may now kiss the bride.' I smiled at by stunning wife before leaning in and giving her a kiss, as we pulled away we turned to face our family and friends, and hand in hand walked down the aisle ready to begin our forever.  

________________________________________

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74520955@N02/12261456215/

Here few images i put together for you, the bridesmaids dresses, the bouquet, Jess's dress. The reception and cake are there for your own imaginations :) 

Thank you so much again for following this story and I hope that this Epilouge will satisfy your cravings for just a little bit more!

Please check out my other work and please let me know what you think!!!!