Part 27

*Anxiety pov*
What the actual fuck is wrong with Logan? He's being so... impulsive. Great now I sound like the smart one. Gross. But seriously have I missed something? Like what the actual fuck? I raced after him to try to stop him but then I couldn't stop myself and we both are inside a, giant cage. It seemed to be teleporting us somewhere. Oh please not be some place bad... or gross... or to happy. I am really not enjoying this. And the process was taking awhile so now I have time to think about it. And me thinking is never good. Being anxiety and all that. Finally we materialized in, a jail cell. Wait is this Romans dungeon. "Hello Logan. Ah Virgil to. Less waiting that's good." I jumped around and right outside my cell was, it, him, them? There isn't a manual for this pronoun bullshit. I quickly backed to the far corner of the cell. Logan remained in the center. He looked confused. I realized something. "Whose Virgil?" He knows my name.
*Logan pov*
Virgil. Was he speaking of himself in third person? That doesn't match my original analysis of him being smart than that. Though he could just be crazy. Actually no Thomas has a high level of sanity so that doesn't work. The being started to laugh. " you really don't know?" Wait does he mean? I turned to Anxiety he was cowering in the corner looking very scared and very surprised. "Anxiety is that your name?" He glanced at me and nodded him head looking at the ground again. I raised my eyebrows. Curious- wait. "How does he know your name?" I turned to said person. Being. Oh pronouns are far too confusing. I'm going to just stick with him for now.

*Roman pov*
This is... well. I believe I have truly underestimated Patton's ability in combat. I now have seven rooms and two hallways to rebuild. And 13 swords 7 spears and 17 shields to reform. I need to take a different approach. "Patton listen to me." My shield shattered again. "Logan and Anxiety are in trouble." I dodged and backflipped. "Logan and Anxiety could get hurt." There was a twitch in his eyes. "Not to forget to mention you're trying to kill me." 8 rooms. "Come on help me out here. We need to go save the others." He slowed a bit. That's it Patton you can do this. "Patton think of Logan. He could be hurt. Really hurt." He froze for a solid two seconds. Allowing me to stab and shatter the back pulsing sludge. It broke as if it was glass. Erupting into black mist surrounding us like we were the nativity inside a snow globe. Patton had collapsed onto the ground and the black mist surrounded me. Spinning like I was in the center of a tornado. I yelled running and slashing at it. It dispersed and was...in a cell in my dungeon. "Oh Roman you missed it. Please tell me you ended up killing Patton. Or please just have killed him." 

*Logan pov*

"WHAT!!!! ROMAN IF YOU KILLED PATTON SO HELP ME GOD I WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!!" I pushed on the bars of the cell. I can't break them but dear Lord I am gonna kill someone. No one even thinks about the possibility of a dead Patton. Put on top I'm in a cell and am going threw the confusion of just learning Anxiety's name. That I actually happen to like. I am willing to murder someone. Tow possible targets and one of them or both of them are gonna feel my wrath. "He's fine. You know this is my mind palace and I can change it at will." I breathed. I cannot control my emotions. I'm gonna snap. The cell opened and I launched myself at the manifestation. I am gonna murder him.