part 15

*Anxiety pov*

What in the world? What even- oh yeah. Yesterday was a thing. Seriously. This is what has to happen for Roman to hold me. Gosh what time is it. My mind is so weird when I wake up. Though I must admit it does feel nice to be held. And Gosh dam this boy is ripped. But still very comfortable. I should go back to my room. He might come to "save" me again. Sometimes I wonder how he could such a clueless moron. I tried pulling away but he held me tighter like I'm some stuffed animal. Ugg. I guess it could be worse. Roman shifted in his sleep so I was the on the bottom. "Okay this is just ridiculous."

*Patten pov*

I should know better. Don't fall for people unable to feel. I can feel, Anxiety can feel, Ronan can feel. We can feel every emotion. But Logan can't. Or he can and he shouldn't. Which is so unfair. Why not have me fall for Roman, or Anxiety? At least there was a chance. But with my luck they probably love each other. But no I had fall for the one that could never love me back. Okay fine! I admit it! I love Logan... and he will never love me back.

*Logan pov*

Okay today I seriously need to get some stuff done. Thomas needs to edit that video. To do that me and Roman have to assist him. Then I need to finally finish organizing the kitchen. Finally got Roman on board. Also need to check on the others. I should prepare a scheduling for who is watching Anxiety and when. Need to block off his room. Or move it to where he can't find it. That is priority. I'll just move that for now. It's simplest and hopefully most effective. I quickly changed into my regular attire. Still wearing a sweater. I still have to change the bandage as well. Than do everything I needed to do yesterday. I summoned my notebook. Also add yesterday's event to my analysis. I was majorly emotionally unstable. Still feeling lingering effects. I'm curious about the strange feeling in my stomach with Patten. I mean I have been complimented on several occasions but that was the strongest emotional response so far. Also one of the strangest. I wonder if I could replicate it. That might help. What was I thinking again? Right Anxiety, Thomas, yesterday, then research. I have to get stuff done today. I can sit around just thinking about what I should be doing. Procrastinating is Patten's trait. I should ask Patten for the best place to hide a door. He likes that childish game, hide and seek. Okay first stop, Patten.