Part 3

*Anxiety pov*

I know I left it somewhere. Where's my ice cream. If Patten took it, again, we are going to have some serious issues. I'll just take something from Roman's shelf. Should make him mad. Which is very entertaining. The upper shelf. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights. Logan had made it to him on the labeling at organizing. But not completely. "Ah Anxiety, I did not hear you. You shouldn't stand on the counter it greatly increases your chances of injury." I froze. I sighed turning to face him. At least it was Logan, and not one of the others. "I disagree, seems pretty stable." Suddenly we both heard some Mulan music. I groaned. "Anxiety if you fall you are very likely to gain a serious injury." I grabbed the cheese-its. Maybe I can make it ou- "Make a man out of you." Princey slid into the kitchen in all his sparkles and shit. Fucking drama queen. I then realized my mistake. Standing on the counter is fine till you have to get down. That's why you're supposed to sit. I am going to fall. Unless I teleport. Both options are embarrassing. "Why hello nerd and... you." Seriously. He's supposed to be the creative one. I blinked at him frowning. I do not have the energy for this. "What's wrong cat got your tongue." I hissed but halfway threw I lost my balance. "Ah!" Roman slid forward catching me.I wrapped my arms around him tightly clinging to him. "Gotcha." I breath quickly freaking out. Please not now. I front of them. The cheese-it box decided to land on my head. I let go in pain landing oh so gracefully on the floor. I groaned leaning against the cupboard behind me. "Ah Anxiety are you alright! My intentions was not to drop you. What are you doing with my cheese-its?" I smirked as they landed in my lap. Logan looked very confused. This should be all sorts of fun. "First I am never okay. Second there is no label saying it's yours." With that being said I teleported onto my bed. All that and I didn't even get my ice cream. I heard Roman's frustrated scream. Okay totally worth it.