Introductions - Part 2

Scorbus AU - Three Years After College (Non-Magic AU)

 Wandering up to James, Albus gently tapped him on the shoulder.
"So, long story short, I'm leaving with the bartender and I can imagine I won't need a lift home tonight."
James winked at his brother after agreeing to make sure Hugo knew and Albus started towards the door, pushing it open and stepping out into the night air outside. On the other side of the car park stood Scorpius, wearing different clothes to the ones he was wearing behind the bar and leaning against a motorbike. He had two helmets in his hand and he held one up to Albus as he approached.
"Are you ready?"   

Deciding that it would probably be best not to go out drinking, the two boys were on their way to Scorpius' house, one they knew would be empty. Wind whipped past Albus as Scorpius revved his bike again, pelting it faster down the dark road. The helmet Albus was wearing dug slightly into his temples but he chose to ignore the dull ache in favour of leaning closer into Scorpius' back. The blonde boy smirked as he leaned his whole body to the right, turning a corner and slowing his bike to a stop in front of a large block of nice looking apartments.
"Gentleman first." Smirked Scorpius as he got off his bike, took off his helmet and held out his hand to Albus. 
Albus took it and lifted his leg over the bike, standing firmly back on the ground next to Scorpius. The two made their way up to the door (Albus had now also taken his helmet off) and Scorpius scanned his key to open the door and consequently held it open for the young Potter. Albus made his way through the door and headed down a dark corridor towards a shabby lift. 
     Once both in the lift, Scorpius pressed the button for the fifth floor and smiled at his companion as they made their way up. Stepping out of the lift, Scorpius pulled out his keys and unlocked the door, holding it open for Albus to step through. 
"Welcome," He said, shutting the door behind himself. "I know it's not much."
Albus' eyes were wide as he took in everything about the surrounding room and Scorpius watched him apprehensively. 
"I love it!"
Smiling, Scorpius moved into the kitchen and flicked on a switch. 
"Do you want a drink?" He kindly implored as he poured himself a glass of Bourbon.
"I'll have what you're having." Smirked the brunette as he joined his companion in the kitchen. 

Three glasses of Bourbon later, Scorpius decided it would be a good idea to watch a movie. After deciding on watching Titanic, Albus, huddled in a blanket, curled himself into Scorpius' side, the alcohol clearly making him more  confident. With a chuckle, Scorpius put an arm around Albus and pulled him even closer to him, bravely planting a delicate kiss on his forehead. As the kiss seemed well received, Scorpius wasn't afraid plant another one, tentatively, on Albus' cheek. This caught the young Potter's attention and he shifted his gaze from the television. Albus' green eyes stared into Scorpius' grey ones and they kept this eye contact for a long while before Scorpius made a move. He tilted his head to the left, blonde hair falling into his eyes, and moved his head forward to capture Albus' mouth with his. Both boys seemed to be in shock but neither pulled away, Albus squeezed his eyes shut as he leaned closer into Scorpius who seemed to do the same. 
      The two stayed like this for a while, breaking for air occasionally and leaving the film completely forgotten. Albus leaned back and picked up his Bourbon, taking a swing and smiling at Scorpius (whose hand lay at his waist) before leaning back in and kissing the blonde boy, the kiss tasting slightly of whisky. Suddenly, Albus' phone rang and he stood up apologetically, going to answer it in the hallway and leaving Scorpius alone. 
"James?" Albus hissed into the phone. "Why did you have to call now? It was all going so well."
He heard James chuckle on the end of the line. 
"Just wanted to check my little brother was being safe, that's all." Albus could almost hear James' smirk at the end of the phone line and he couldn't help but chuckle. 
"Oh shove off, Potter." Laughed Albus and he once again heard his brother snort. 
"I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" Asked James, a hint of sincerity creeping into his voice. 
"Of course, love you James."
"Love you too, Al."
Albus pressed the end call button, switched his phone onto silent and slipped it into the back pocket of his jeans. 
"Just my brother, calling to check I was alright." Joked Albus as he came through the door, expecting to find Scorpius, drink in hand waiting for him but he was faced with a very different scene instead. 
Scorpius had fallen asleep, his head was resting against the arm rest of his sofa and his hair was swaying gently every time he breathed out. Smiling to himself,  Albus picked up the blanket and threw it over Scorpius, ducking under it as it fell so that he too would be covered. He continued to watch the end of Titanic until his eye-lids began to feel heavy and were starting to droop closed. Leaning his head against Scorpius' shoulder, Albus let himself drop off, knowing that he would sleep well tonight. 

----------------------------------

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoy this one, I know it's not one of my best and I'm sorry about that! I'm glad y'all found the time to read it anyway. Also, make sure you go and follow my instagram (@ slytherin_phoenix) where I post cute fanart I find!!

Remember that you can inbox me or dm me on my instagram with any requests you have or if you draw any fanart you'd like me to post on my instagram I will! 

Today's question is: If you could be a part of any wizarding family, which would it be? I'd be a Malfoy by marriage (as we all know I'm in love with Draco) but I'd love to be Hermione's sister or something like that (even though she would 100% upstage me in every way). 

Anyway, remember that I love you all so much and I really appreciate you reading my work!

- Izzy xx