Just Another Frat Boy

Drarry AU - Nerd!Harry and Frat!Draco

Harry didn't want to be here, he never wanted to be here, he was only here because his best friend Ron had dragged him along. 
"Come on, Harry!" Called Ron as he shoved  a beer into his hand, this stupid college house party seemed to actually be amusing his ginger friend; well it was less what was happening at the party, more so who was actually at the party.  "Look! Look!" Ron was spilling his beer over the edges of his cup as he frantically pulled at Harry's arm. "It's Hermione Granger!"  
Everyone had fallen silent as a group of girls walked into the room, Hermione Granger fronting the pack. The boys payed close attention to her as she stalked across the room, all except Harry, he was paying closer attention to a pair of headlights that had just swung into the driveway, slicing through the relentless rain that was hammering down on the windows. The driver's side door swung open and out stepped a tall, blond boy, a leather jacket hugging his chest and a cigarette and lighter in hand; it was Draco Malfoy. Two other boys stepped out after him, taller and more thickly set than their companion but no where near as attractive.  The girls were transfixed, as was Harry. Ron had scurried off in the direction of Hermione, and Harry awkwardly adjusted his glasses as Draco walked through the door, shaking his hair out like a wet dog and then bringing the cigarette to his mouth to light. As he blew a cloud of smoke from the side of his mouth, Draco Malfoy caught sight of Harry Potter staring at him and gave a knowing smirk, causing the other boy took look away awkwardly and busy himself with the beer that he clearly hadn't touched. Draco started towards him.
Harry looked up briefly from his beer to see a certain blond making a beeline towards him so he promptly began to weave his way through the ever-growing mass of sweaty bodies, that danced around him, towards the bathroom.     
He made it to the bathroom and set his beer down on the counter, contemplating pouring it down the drain; he never really was a beer drinker, or an alcohol drinker for that matter. This room was the only that allowed a little bit of solace, there was no blaring music or drunk bodies encroaching on one's personal space, so Harry was sure he'd be spending all the possible time he could here, alone, before he could finally leave. The door creaked behind Harry and he stiffened, he was sure he had locked it. As he turned, Harry took a deep breath, he was sure he knew who it was, and once he had turned fully, his suspicions were confirmed; Draco Malfoy. Harry's eyes were blown wide as the other boy took a step closer to him, a lit cigarette hanging from his mouth and both his hands shoved in the pockets of his black jeans. Draco took another step, taking one hand out of his pockets to draw from his cigarette and he was close enough to Harry now that the smoke blew into is face. The bathroom wasn't remarkably large so with two long strides of the leather-clad boy, they were extremely close. Harry looked up at the taller boy, his glasses slipping up his nose as he tilted his head to face Draco who was taking another breath of his cigarette, blowing the smoke from the side of his mouth, less in the direction of Harry this time. Opening his mouth and then closing it again, Harry continued staring at the blond before him, his hands shaking so he pushed them into the back pockets of his jeans, almost mimicking the way Draco stood with his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket, he was fidgeting so kept moving his hands around. Silence echoed around them, the pounding beat of the music just audible through the locked door (Draco had locked it behind him when he entered).
"What're you staring at, Potter?" Asked Draco, breaking Harry out of his reverie and causing him to reel back in shock.
"I, I just, uh." He stuttered and Draco smirked,  putting out his cigarette in the ash tray that was beside the sink, meaning he had to lean over Harry to do so.  
"You seem to be rather fixated, Potter. Like what you see, huh?"
It was no secret that Malfoy 'swung the other way', to put it euphemistically,  and people had their doubts that Harry didn't too (he was rather flamboyant), but never would he guess the Draco would go for someone like him, but then again, he was probably just desperate. Nervously, Harry gulped and nodded, Draco smirking again, getting closer to Harry (if that were even  possible) and suddenly the smaller boy could smell the smoke and aftershave masking the nerves and with the sudden realisation that he wasn't the only one panicking, his confidence rose. 
"Well, I wouldn't think you'd like what you see, I'm just a nerd and well, you're just another frat boy."
Draco's smile faltered momentarily before he pulled his hands out of his pockets, placing them on Harry's hips.
"Yeah, well, would just another frat boy do this?"
Then, he leaned in, taking Harry's lips in his own and the brunette was in shock, he'd been crushing on Draco for weeks but never did he think that this might actually happen. Getting over his shock, Harry began kissing Draco back before a banging shook the bathroom door and then voices.
"Harry, mate, you alright in there?" It was Ron.
Then, another voice could be heard. "What? But Malfoy's in there." 
Harry smirked into the kiss before pulling away and looking up at Draco as he unlocked the bathroom door. 
"I think we've a little explaining to do."