Christmas Presents

Drarry AU

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!!"
Scorpius Malfoy had woken early that Sunday morning and was attempting wake his parents, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy.
"Daddy!!!" He yelled again, not really caring which woke up.
Draco's eyes fluttered and he sat up to see his young son perched on the end of his bed.
"Good Morning, Scorp."
Scorpius then hauled a large stocking onto the bed.
"Look Daddy! Santa's been!"
Draco smiled and lightly pushed Harry awake, handing him his glasses when he came to. Suddenly, a little lock of blonde hair came careering into the room, screaming.
"Daaaadyyyyyyyyyyy. SANTA CAME!"
Harry chuckled as their daughter and Scorpius' twin sister, Lily Malfoy, scrambled onto the bed with them, she too was pulling a large stocking.
The two young children laughed with joy as they ripped open their stocking presents, comparing them to each others and not so discretely popping a few Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans into their mouth every now and then. Before long, Scorpius leaned over to his sister and whispered something in her ear, causing them to both run off out the bedroom. Harry and Draco chuckled, the former of the two leaning over to give his boyfriend a quick peck.
"Merry Christmas, Draco."
They smiled just as their two energetic bundles-of-joy came zooming back into the room, each with two presents in hand. Depositing them to the correct parent with a joyous 'Merry Christmas, Daddy!' the children regained their respective places at the foot of their fathers' bed. As Harry and Draco opened their presents they grinned, each had given them a box of Bertie Bott's and a Chocolate Frog.

After a while, the four got up and headed downstairs where two identical boxes sat, wrapped neatly and perfectly, each with a large gold ribbon tied around it. Draco walked towards them and lifted a tag on one.
"Dear Lily,
Merry Christmas!
Lots of love,
Daddy and Daddy."
Lily squealed and ran towards the present, going to tear the paper off.
"Ah, not until your brother has his." Draco said before Harry read out the other tag.
"Dear Scorpius,
Merry Christmas!
Lots of love,
Daddy and Daddy."
Scorpius ran towards his and the twins began to rip the wrapping paper off, leaving bits everywhere but neither Harry nor Draco cared - they just enjoyed watching their kids, enthralled by their presents. Both pulled their presents out at the same time - a brand new racing broom each! They raced to the back door, pulling it open and running into the large back garden, looking back to their parents for permission. Once they knew they were allowed the two leaped on, kicking off from the ground and soaring off into the sky, Harry and Draco coming out into the garden to watch.
"Oh, Harry, I almost forgot your present."
Harry knew Draco had said they weren't doing present this year so looked puzzled as Draco walked inside to grab it. He just watched Lily and Scorpius chase each other and was so focused on watching them play that he didn't even hear Draco come back out, not until he coughed at least and Harry turned to see his boyfriend down on one knee.
"Will you, Harry James Potter, marry me?"
Harry was in shock, Draco had bought him a beautiful ring and he nodded, tearing up as his boyfriend slid it onto his finger.
"I love you so much, Draco." He smiled as Draco pulled him into a hug. "Thanks for the best Christmas present ever."

Hey guys,

Sorry it's short but I hope you enjoy it! I hope you've had a lovely Christmas and are having a great day still.

Thanks again for reading and ily all.

- Izzy xx