He Is Always Right

Start from the beginning

I snuggled closer to him and I felt him tighten his grip around me nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

My heart started beating speedily.
I could never get used to this feeling. Never. Him being near me. Holding me to him.
It all felt so right. He breathed deeply and I heard him sigh.

"I love you" He said without pulling back.

I tightened my grip around him. His warmth embracing me.
I had never let anyone near me since my childhood. I was always a reserved person. Sitting in my room doing something and nothing were my kind of things. I never accompanied my parents on their family outings.

I never had a friend except for Leo. That too he never left me. He tolerated all my aggressive behaviour. Always but I have never had anyone except for him.

I didn't feel this close to him even though I had known him since years.

Damion was different.
I felt this weird pull towards him. Like I had known him more than I really do.

He had captured my mind and my heart in a short span of few days.

This was crazy for sure.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"About us." I said into his chest.

He pulled back to look into my eyes. His electric blue eyes shining in the light of stars.

"That ho-" I didn't get to complete it as someone's footsteps cut me off. Damion's grip around me tightened his eyes going emotionless in a moment.

"Rey. I am sorry." I heard Will say from my back.

Damion glared at him. The Rey in him out on show.
Sometimes I just forgot the power he held on everyone including me.
The icy blue fire in his eyes.

He just never let me see it. I didn't let my eyes waver from his. I spotted every change they showed. His warm blue eyes becoming icy reminding of the true Rey he is.

"Spivak is here." He said.

I heard Damion sigh. He gave him a curt nod not letting me go yet.

I heard Will leave.
Damion looked at me. I smiled softly at him.

"I want you to go to the room. Few guards will be out there. Stay armed. Don't come out. I have something important to discuss." He said softly his fingers brushing on my cheeks.

I nodded smiling a little.

"I would like to come with you." I said.

"No." He said in a stern voice.

"I should know what is going on Damion." I said.

"I will tell you." He said.

"But Damio-"

"No Argyl. No. We will talk about this after I come back. No more argument. You are going back to the room." He said his eyes going emotionlessly cold.

I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Don't come out of it." He said in a warning tone which held finality.

I wanted to argue but he didn't give me any chance.

We walked inside.

"Ken. Drop her to the room and set few guards who can fight her." He said.

Ken nodded.

He glanced one last time at me with his emotionless eyes and walked away.

"Come on Ara." He said looking at me.

I stared at Damion's retrieving form and turned to him.

He walked with me to Damion's room and opened the door.

"You should listen to him." Ken said out of no where.

I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't even know what happened?" I said.

"He is always right." He said smiling, "Rey can never go wrong." He voiced out and closed the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch in his room.

If he was letting me in his life, I should know what was going on. I was now with him and I wanted to stand with him at any cost. He needed to let me be with him.

I could handle these things. I knew I could. He needed to let me.
I was not weak and I wanted to know what is going on in his damn life.

The frustration started taking me over with anger.
I tried to stay calm and not to break anything. But I my hands were itching.

I forced myself to sit on the couch calmly.

But I couldn't.

I walked to the door and opened it to see three guards standing out there.

They turned to look at me with guns in their hands.

"Can you please call Leo?" I asked.

They looked at one another and one of them nodded.

"You stay inside the room please." He said closing the door on my face.

I rolled my eyes and stood near the window waiting for Leo.

After few moments, the door opened and I turned to see Leo letting himself in the room.

"Hey." I said.

"Ara!" He breathed, "You okay?" He asked worry evident in his voice.

"I am perfectly fine Leo." I said.

"What is it then?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to talk." I said deciding on not telling him everything going in here.

He released the breath he was holding.

"Thank god." He sighed.

I walked to him and we sat on the couch.

"How is everything going?" I asked.

"The Rey has kept me in the Sanchez Empire and there are people around me who are scary as hell, if we ignore these things, everything is perfect!" He said sarcasm dripping from his words.

I smiled palely.

"You say." He asked.

Hey guys!
Here you go with another chapter!

Spivak is finally here.

Damion going all serious!

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment. Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘