T h i r t e e n

"Alright Lance, cast is off, your mostly healed, time to muscle you up again, if you where ever," Megan smirked as she and Lance stood on the beach that was part of his yard by his house. Luckily it was a school day and no one was there.

"Please I was all guns before," Lance waved her off as she had his bayard.

"Pun intended red,"

"Your hilarious," she said flatly.

"Alright I'll go easy on you, no powers," he smirked as Megan changed her skin back to human as they saw a few people in the distance.

"Sure, go easy on me old man," Megan ran at him but he moved to the side and grabbed her arm, spinning her around and let her go.

"So you can fight, oh boy... Hopefully canary taught me enough," Megan let out a breath and Lance shrugged.

"After a few months in space, I guess you pick up a few things," he smirked.

"Wait... Time out," Megan made a T with her hands and Lance stood up walking toward her confused.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Are you really going back up?" She asked.

"Little by little, I was thinking to go look around, for the weekend though, see if there's anyone or if zarkons close," he shrugged and Megan crossed her arms glaring.

"I'm trying to contact anyone, I need some tech but red can help for me to be able to get some for the galra, i gotta see if they took anyone,"

"I'm going with," the red head stated.

"It's not going to do much when the ships bigger than red, the fleet is bigger than a planet," Lance told her with a sigh.

"Let me come with, we stay together," Megan held up a pinky. "I'm not helpless,"

"It's like a road trip," Lance chuckled softly and hooked his pinky with hers.

"Good, don't you dare think your going without," she nudged him and Lance laughed lightly at her.

"Can't get anything past you," he dropped his arms around her shoulders.

"I'm to smart," Megan smiled proudly of herself.

She slipped her ankle between his legs and pushed him backwards as he tripped over her and fell back.

"But drop and give me twenty!" She yelled as Lance looked at her from the sand unamused and rolled over onto his stomach and pushed himself up but didn't go all the way and started doing push ups easily.

"Faster mushy boy, my cookies are tough but you have to be tougher!" Megan yelled.

"Calm down red, Jesus iverson take it down," Lance groaned as he finished push ups and got to his feet.

"Run until I yell for you to come back," Megan pointed and whined but took off down the beach as Megan felt her phone vibrate and answered the call.

"Hi al, yea I'm just helping Lance train, he's good to run right?" She asked turning her back to Lance as she put a hand on her hip.

"Yea he should be good to go train hard again, just make sure he doesn't get pains in his ribs in case it gets to much," Al said and she smiled proudly.

"Good cause I'm toughening him up if he wants to go to space again," she beamed brightly.

"So you are okay with it?" Al asked suspiciously.

"Yes," Megan squeaked but silence passed. "Okay not fully but I worry,"

"Well you better cause he's been trying to hack the galra for days and he's getting close, once we find out if they have any paladin he's going to be gone," he sighed and Megan pursed her lips.

"I know, you think they could still have any of them?" She asked softly.

"There's a chance, I know the galra, there's always a chance they keep an experiment alive," Al nodded and Megan paled.

"An experiment? What about prisoner?" She looked down at the sand, wiggling her toes.

"I don't know about that, but I trust you two to find something, either the blades, Druids or altean, there's still a war and I want you two to be careful to not get sucked into it all, not with only one Voltron lion," al sighed and Megan gulped.

"Your not going?" She whispered.

"No, in case the league goes after you or if something happens here, I have an altean pod from a while back so don't make me come up there and get you two,"

Megan smiled into the phone and nodded to herself.

"Well look tonight for anything but the league is getting suspicious since they think I moved out, and some of my friends found Lance," Megan pursed her lips worriedly.

"Wha- is-is he okay? What happened Megan?" Al asked worriedly now with slight fear in his voice.

"They left, theyre curious and followed me not knowing it was Lance, he's okay but he was shook up a little from the surprise guest... But I think he's okay now, it was a while back," she sighed walking a little.

"You know what'll happen if the league finds out where Lance is-" "I know I know, I won't let that happen al I promise,"

"Not just the league, villains and government, earth is much worst with control than the galra it seems," al groaned a little and Megan smiled gently.

"It's not that bad," she smiled shyly.

"In a way but the government would either find him as a threat or take him in, I had to avoid it when they found out aliens existed for real," he explained and Megan's eyes widen.

"Don't worry, this was before the justice league, the silent war," al could tell her silence was in fear of that.

"Oh so then..." "Don't worry, your fine," he comforted and she smiled nodding.

"I gotta go, Lance should be coming back now, gotta muscle up!" She laughed punching the air and al chuckled at her.

"Your always welcomed over Meg, see you kids around," al said gently and hung up.

Megan giggled turning around and saw Lance still running the otherway.

"Oh no, Lance! Turn around! To far!" She yelled panicked.